Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Saddest scene in a movie

.Guy.

I have two. First is in The Lion King where Mufasa dies. First time I saw it when I was kid, I cried so much. I watched the movie recently and I gotta say, my eyes were welling up and a tear did fall. Simba sees his dead father and gets under his paw and says "get up dad, we gotta go home, dad get up we gotta go" is one of the saddest scenes I've ever scene :(.

The other is in Forrest Gump where hes at his wifes grave at the end talking about their son. The acting is some of the best I have ever seen and it feels so genuine that you truly feel his pain.

What are yours?

The other is in Forrest Gump where hes at his wifes grave at the end talking about their son. The acting is some of the best I have ever seen and it feels so genuine that you truly feel his pain.

What are yours?

That's the scene I thought of before even reading your post. That one gets me every time.

The end of the Notebook, that was a sad scene, I didn't cry though.

I did cry in Ladder 49 when the firefighter fell through the roof, and they had that funeral for him. My dad is a retired firefighter, so it had kind of a personal effect on me.

I have two. First is in The Lion King where Mufasa dies. First time I saw it when I was kid, I cried so much. I watched the movie recently and I gotta say, my eyes were welling up and a tear did fall. Simba sees his dead father and gets under his paw and says "get up dad, we gotta go home, dad get up we gotta go" is one of the saddest scenes I've ever scene :(.

i think u should consider changing you forum name to something else. :doh:

The biggest tear jerker for me was the Titanic, but.....

I watched it in a theater 2 months after it came out, and the place was filled with all these women who had seen it numerous times before.

You could tell because they were openly sobbing out loud when the scene didn't call for it.

It was crazy, I was crying through the whole movie. lol

My two favorite movies, Forest Gump and Braveheart get me every time.

Braveheart gets me when they kill his wife and he returns, and then that speech "..they may take our lives, but they'll never take OUR FREEDOM!"

Archived