Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Favorite/best album cover?

Spaceman Spiff

trower_sighsf.jpg

note.gifnote.gif1.I Have Been In Younote.gifnote.gif2.Flakesnote.gifnote.gif3.Broken Hearts Are For *********snote.gifnote.gif4.I'm So Cutenote.gifnote.gif5.Jones Crushernote.gifnote.gif6.What Ever Happened To All The Fun In The Worldnote.gifnote.gif7.Rat Tomagonote.gifnote.gif8.Wait A Minutenote.gifnote.gif9.Bobby Brown Goes Downnote.gifnote.gif10.Rubber Shirtnote.gifnote.gif11.Sheik Yerbouti Tango, Thenote.gifnote.gif12.Baby Snakesnote.gifnote.gif13.Tryin' To Grow A Chinnote.gifnote.gif14.City Of Tiny Litesnote.gifnote.gif15.Dancin' Foolnote.gifnote.gif16.Jewish Princessnote.gifnote.gif17.Wild Lovenote.gifnote.gif18.Yo' Mama

Sheik_Yerbouti.jpg

Tool always has great album art, so I chose two. They feature Alex Grey's art a lot in their albums. He's an amazing artist, and the reason behind my choices.

1) Tool - Lateralus (3-D Album Cover)

12.gif

2) Tool - 10,000 Days

tool.jpg

Inside Album Art for 10,000 Days

maynard.gif

Bootsy-Cover.JPG
I believe Kelli (Dayton) Ali from Sneaker Pimps did a track on that album above...
just one of 'em of course...handy...

607px-SantanaAbraxas.jpg

Funny -- this album cover was the first one to pop into my head when I saw this thread last night.

Okay, I'm gonna throw in Led Zep IV, because it was the first (maybe only) album to lack any characters on it. It didn't even have the little standard catalog numbers on the side of it that were normally printed by Atlantic records.

LedZeppelinFourSymbols.jpg

I'm throwing in King Crimson, because anybody that bought rock albums in the 70s has come across this unforgettable cover:

61VJ8ZM37FL._SS500_.jpg

I'm throwing in Klaatu Hope. At one point, some people had a theory that this group was the Beatles' second coming. It's recognized as having really good art work. The pic doesn't do it justice:

klaatu_hopef.jpg

Archived