Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trotter sign with Bucs for 1 year

dreamshatterer

my roommate, who's a bucs fan, said they might be trying to switch to a 3-4 defense. don't know how likely that is, but that might be why they got trotter.

That generally takes more than one season to do, as personnel for the 3-4 are not easy to find, especially a true NT. Just ask Dallas who still doesn't have the perfect group to run it. You also need a coach who knows how to run a 3-4, and as far as I'm aware, Coach Kiffin has never run one.

my roommate, who's a bucs fan, said they might be trying to switch to a 3-4 defense. don't know how likely that is, but that might be why they got trotter.

If that's the case, they definitely got the wrong guy. Trotter is good at one thing: pounding into whatever gap he's told to hit. That's pretty much it.

Don't we play Tampa yet again this year? I see Chris Cooley's name getting called a lot that day.

Ya we do play again..that's the gift that we get for finishing last in our respective divisions :rolleyes: But who's to say it would just be Trotter covering Cooley? June or Old Man Brooks might as well.

Archived