Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sportscenter NFC East Preview

Sticksboi05

Sportscenter just aired a preview for the NFC East.

Salisbury and Michael Clayton picked both picked us to get more wins (8) than last year. Salisbury said this was because our defense was improved and we'll have a more explosive offense. Clayton said it was mainly because of Area 51 :D . They both picked the Giants to finish last place and the Cowboys to finish 2nd behind the Eagles.

(Sorry if this has already been posted (I searched), or if this is the wrong section)

Pretty fair assessment--they mentioned that the Giants have lost 40-some % of their offense and did not add anybody to make that up so they will lose more.

They also mentioned that the only way the Eagles take the division is if Donovan stays healthy.

They didn't mention anything about the coaching changes at Dallas, just mentioned they will win 10, maybe 11 games.

haven't seen dallas' schedule, but don't see them winning 10-11.... aging wr corp, no poise Romo sits to pee, and weak OL, and mediocre running tandem. aging secondary with release of Glenn and what's his name Newman is supposed to have plantar fascitis, yeah let's see you keep up with Moss or Randel EL, NOT

HAIL

haven't seen dallas' schedule, but don't see them winning 10-11.... aging wr corp, no poise Romo sits to pee, and weak OL, and mediocre running tandem. aging secondary with release of Glenn and what's his name Newman is supposed to have plantar fascitis, yeah let's see you keep up with Moss or Randel EL, NOT

HAIL

Their O Line was helped by Leonard Davis coming in who was supposed to come here. Certainly will help with Marion Barber III in those goal line situations.

Salisbury is constantly changing his "analysis." Wasn't it like 2 weeks ago he said we would finish last in the division? Now we are going to win 8 games? Make up your mind Sean.

He just doesn't want to have to walk naked from Bristol to D.C. again. Ooops, he never did in the first place. :silly:

Sean, please take your analysis and :stfu:

8-8 has been my prediction since start of camp but, I to think the defense looked really good so I think I will change my prediction to 10-6

True. Our D, especially in the beginng of the season, will win us at least two games and allow our O to grease the tracks. This is going to be a great season, I just have this feeling in my gut. I say we shock the NFC and take the East. December 31 will be a grudge match to see who finishes first in the division: Us or the Cowboys.

I just can't see the Cowboys winning more than us under a new coach like Wade Phillips.... I see the Skins coming in at 2nd in the division at 10-6 while the Eagles will take the NFC East at 11-5, and the Cowgirls reaching 8-8. Oh and I forgot about the Giants going 5-11. :dallasuck :gaintsuck :eaglesuck

I heard that this morning and cant disagree with the skins predicton. But while riding around this weekend in the country with my girlfriend for a trip before I get eat up with football all I kept hearing on Sirius is what I heard this morning about the cowboys....their Defense....is it just me or do you think people are giving that D way..way to many props!

I heard that this morning and cant disagree with the skins predicton. But while riding around this weekend in the country with my girlfriend for a trip before I get eat up with football all I kept hearing on Sirius is what I heard this morning about the cowboys....their Defense....is it just me or do you think people are giving that D way..way to many props!

I goto agree with this. Dallas' D has shown me nothing over the past years. There d-line is very solid, but what else do they have besides a dline? How many times has Dallas' secondary been destroyed in games, but yet sports writters continue to stay on the Romo sits to pee bandwagon? If the sports writters aren't drooling over Dallas' D they just change there words and talk about how good Romo sits to pee is. Its pathetic.:dallasuck

I goto agree with this. Dallas' D has shown me nothing over the past years. There d-line is very solid, but what else do they have besides a dline? How many times has Dallas' secondary been destroyed in games, but yet sports writters continue to stay on the Romo sits to pee bandwagon? If the sports writters aren't drooling over Dallas' D they just change there words and talk about how good Romo sits to pee is. Its pathetic.:dallasuck

Exactly the D wasnt good last year. Why is it going to be better this Year. Is it because of Spencer, Carpenter...I just dont get it.

I feel like a sucker for doing it but I've upgraded my prediction for us. I now think we'll probably win 10 games...assuming we stay healthy. Our defense is bangin' with the new additions and Campbell is looking like the real deal.

The Gnats are in trouble. They've lost a lot of players on offense, most notably Tiki. Even worse for them is that their secondary looks suspect. Decreased offensive production plus a porous secondary spells trouble. Because of Coughlin's coaching they may win 6 or 7 games but that's being generous.

As for the Pukes, Wade is lame as a HC and has no OL to work with. Even so, he knows his way around a 3-4 defense so .500 is the best I can see them doing.

Fecals still have McFlabb and a tough defense so I have to agree with them winning the division probably with 11 or 12 wins.

We should sweep the Giants and the Cowgirls if we can score 21+ in those games. Split with the Eagles...Our D will take care of the rest.. I think our pass and run attack come out a little rusty against the Fins but the D is going to destroy people.. I bet we win the first one 28-9 with our D returning a TD...

10-6 baby!! :dallasuckDallas 8-8 and them poor :gaintsuckG-men 6-10 :eaglesuckeagles 10-6

We win tie breaker to take the NFC EAST!

Salisbury is constantly changing his "analysis." Wasn't it like 2 weeks ago he said we would finish last in the division? Now we are going to win 8 games? Make up your mind Sean.

Preseason may have changed his mind. :whoknows:

I'm still betting we have a winning record this year.

Archived