Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFC East: Quarterbacks, A Cast Of Characters

Ax

Romo sits to pee has "it"? Hahahahahahahahahahaha

McNabb has "it" hahahahaha

Eli has "it" hahahahaha

JC jas it more than of them. He had it back in college. Better career than all of them. He will have a better NFL career than all of them also.

Romo sits to pee a.k.a. Kelly Clarksons ****h. Is better off holding purses for a living than a football. Bring in Brad Johnson it will be better than.

:laugh:

Wow, smoke drugs much?

I don't know how valid it is to say QBs that havent started for more than a handful of games in the NFL have "it", but Jason Campbell had "it" back in college? He was nearly run out of town three seasons in a row. I don't think I would say he had a better career.

--------------------------

Romo sits to pee played college football at Eastern Illinois University in Charleston, Illinois. As a sophomore in 2000, Romo sits to pee ranked second in Division I-AA in passing efficiency, completing 164 of 278 passes for 2,583 yards and 27 touchdowns. After the season, he was honored as an All-America honorable mention, an All-Ohio Valley Conference member, and the OVC Player of the Year. As a junior, he led Division I-AA in passing efficiency, completing 138-of-207 passes for 2,068 yards and 21 touchdowns. He was selected to the AP All-America third team, All-Ohio Valley Conference first team and the OVC Player of the Year.

On December 19, 2002, Romo sits to pee was the first player in Eastern Illinois and Ohio Valley Conference history to win the Walter Payton Award, given annually to the nation's top player at the NCAA Division I-AA level. He finished his career holding school and conference records with 85 touchdown passes. He was second in school and third in conference history with 8,212 passing yards. He was also second in school history with 584 completions and 941 attempts. As a senior, he set school and conference records for completions with 258 in 407 attempts for 3,418 yards, ranked him second in conference and third in school history for a season. He threw for 34 touchdowns and scored one rushing touchdown. Romo sits to pee's 3,149 yards in total offense as a senior ranked third in school and conference history. Along with the Walter Payton Award, Romo sits to pee earned consensus All-America honors. He was also selected All-Ohio Valley Conference and was named OVC Player of the Year for the third straight year.

----------------------------------

Romo sits to pee's got quite a lot of collegiate skins on the wall. I don't think any sane fan would say that Campbell had a better college career.

Wow, smoke drugs much?

I don't know how valid it is to say QBs that havent started for more than a handful of games in the NFL have "it", but Jason Campbell had "it" back in college? He was nearly run out of town three seasons in a row. I don't think I would say he had a better career.

--------------------------

Romo sits to pee played college football at Eastern Illinois University in Charleston, Illinois. As a sophomore in 2000, Romo sits to pee ranked second in Division I-AA in passing efficiency, completing 164 of 278 passes for 2,583 yards and 27 touchdowns. After the season, he was honored as an All-America honorable mention, an All-Ohio Valley Conference member, and the OVC Player of the Year. As a junior, he led Division I-AA in passing efficiency, completing 138-of-207 passes for 2,068 yards and 21 touchdowns. He was selected to the AP All-America third team, All-Ohio Valley Conference first team and the OVC Player of the Year.

On December 19, 2002, Romo sits to pee was the first player in Eastern Illinois and Ohio Valley Conference history to win the Walter Payton Award, given annually to the nation's top player at the NCAA Division I-AA level. He finished his career holding school and conference records with 85 touchdown passes. He was second in school and third in conference history with 8,212 passing yards. He was also second in school history with 584 completions and 941 attempts. As a senior, he set school and conference records for completions with 258 in 407 attempts for 3,418 yards, ranked him second in conference and third in school history for a season. He threw for 34 touchdowns and scored one rushing touchdown. Romo sits to pee's 3,149 yards in total offense as a senior ranked third in school and conference history. Along with the Walter Payton Award, Romo sits to pee earned consensus All-America honors. He was also selected All-Ohio Valley Conference and was named OVC Player of the Year for the third straight year.

----------------------------------

Romo sits to pee's got quite a lot of collegiate skins on the wall. I don't think any sane fan would say that Campbell had a better college career.

No, but no sane human would compare the Indy 500 (SEC Football) to Soapbox Racing (OVC Football) either. Besides going undefeated in the SEC is a lot more impressive than winning OVC player of the year. That's like winning employee of the month at Baskin Robbins...

...Romo sits to pee's got quite a lot of collegiate skins on the wall. I don't think any sane fan would say that Campbell had a better college career.

I can't believe you are comparing the respective competition levels faced by Campbell and Romo sits to pee in their collegiate careers with a straight face, yet question the sanity of anyone who would say that Campbell was a better prospect coming into the pros.

I guess in your world the top QB in the CFL is comparable to the best NFL QBs?

Archived