Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What jersey are you wearing to the first game?

dcsmooth

I ordered my Cooley 75th the other day and I received an e-mail saying it was on back order and more will be in shortly. Then there was a date of 9/5/07, I wonder if that's when they expect them in. Has anyone else recently ordered a 75th and receive a similar e-mail?

Ooops, I forgot that detail. I ordered it from the Redskins online store.

Okay. Sorry, can't help you there, never ordered from there before. What I dont get is why they had to wait this long to release the jerseys. Seems to me that they would've benefitted financially from releasing them earlier.

Did anyone else order an authentic throwback direct from Reebok? When are we getting them?

Okay. Sorry, can't help you there, never ordered from there before. What I dont get is why they had to wait this long to release the jerseys. Seems to me that they would've benefitted financially from releasing them earlier.

Thanks anyway. I don't understand why they waited so long either. The 70th anny. jerseys were for sale in the trailers at Carlisle. The sooner we could purchase them the better IMO.

Thanks anyway. I don't understand why they waited so long either. The 70th anny. jerseys were for sale in the trailers at Carlisle. The sooner we could purchase them the better IMO.

They are taking a page right out of Microsoft's playbook. Build up the hype, so that way people will be asking about the jerseys and creating a buzz. This is how they are going to make some megabucks on those jerseys.

Archived