Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Where do you get your cornrows??

Ron_Man

This is to the fellas on here who get their hair done. Is there a place around the area that does cornrows for a reasonably cheap price? I can't always rely on my friend to do my hair on the weekends because something might come up and I'll end up going out all week with my hair out and I don't want to go to some of these shops around here that charge a ridiculous $80 to get them done. Any suggestions? Thanks!

One of my white friends showed up one night with corn rows. We abused him so much that within 15 minutes they were gone. White people and braids = douche.

Agreed. Plus they end up looking like **** so quick anyway. They start getting loose and get all frizzy. Horrible, horrible look for a white guy. The type of hair just doesn't work.

But yeah Ron Man, just hit up a barber shop and ask some of the people who work there. If they don't do it themselves I'm sure they'll hook you with a contact who does.

Isn't it just a little late in the season to plant corn?

They plant corn for 2 seasons down here in parts of Florida. The corn rows are nice and symmetrical too.

Any man who would braid his hair is a lil on the soft side if you ask me. It is almost like seeing young men walk around w/ hair bands in their hair. :wtf:

not even close.

certain people can rock'em others shouldn't even try. i've had cornrows for the last 8 years, and its a good look.:2cents:

If you say so. I just think its a terrible look for anyone. Much like a guy with really long hair. Never understood why a guy would want to have hair like a girl/woman. But to each his own. Btw, did you notice Vick shed his 'rows before he went to court? Looked 100% better. imo

They plant corn for 2 seasons down here in parts of Florida. The corn rows are nice and symmetrical too.

Any man who would braid his hair is a lil on the soft side if you ask me. It is almost like seeing young men walk around w/ hair bands in their hair. :wtf:

Mike Miller is rockin' one of those. :laugh:

Archived