Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Potential WR Additions?

Yeen80

Who should be the #2 Quarterback?  

169 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be the #2 Quarterback?

Keenan McCardell is the only ok guy out there, but it like have patten back. Seeing the roster I think Mike Espy would have been the 5th WR. Gibbs said they will go into the season with 5 WRs, because having 4 is like walking a wire.

I think Kelley Washington could be obtained from the Pats. They have two WR's on the PUP list, and from what my friend (a die hard Pats fan who actually attended camp) told me he's worth picking up.

Big guy who can catch through the middle and has decent speed as well. He's supposed to be a pretty good blocker, too.

Matt Trannon was cut by the Cardinals. Dont tell me you wouldnt like a 6-6 receiver running around out there with the smaller guys. Oh, and he jumps too. He looked good in the preseason, but the Cardinals are just so deep at WR that he really didnt have a chance.

Brandon Llyod was a bad trade and we got taken to the cleaners by SF. They knew he was talented, but never ever got his game to the playing field. If he did, they would have never traded him after TO left them.

Randle El is a a bust as a Skin. He has not been as electrifying as he was in Pittsburg. The Skins made a poor choice paying him BIG buck and getting him here. We should have gone after some other seasoned receivers...

Could we give them this year before we throw them to the lions?

I would like to see what they can do with a QB that can throw more than a six yard out. And also the same goes for Al Saunders offense, jeesh.

Thank you!!!

Geez, you people are nuts to say that we wasted a lot on Lloyd and Randle El.

I think Lloyd will have a huge year and everyone will do a complete 180 on him. We have a denfense (at least it looks that way) that can actually get of the field this year. Let's see what we can do with Campbell starting a full year.

BTW, Campbell and Lloyd worked out a lot together this offseason!!

:logo:

I agree with you WVUforRedskins. Give the WR's a chance with a good QB and a dominant running game before making any decisions. Pre season numbers mean poo poo.

Everyone here is so quick to judge. If Gibbs and Saunders feel as though Ill Lloyd was a bust they would have cut him or attempted to trade him. You know Synder doesn't care about the cap and would have made it work if he really wanted to so don't give me that excuse.

Archived