Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Potential WR Additions?

Yeen80

Who should be the #2 Quarterback?  

169 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be the #2 Quarterback?

I have read from numerous sources that the Redskins will be actively paying attention to tomorrow's cuts at WR.

Some names that have been mentioned have been Doug Gabriel, Keenan McCardell, and even Taylor Jacobs again :doh:

Who else do you think could be a reasonable addition to help strengthen our Wide Receivers?

Whats wrong with Hoag? He hustles, sacrifices the body, relatively tall, and can catch. Whats not to like?

I'm being serious. -He works his tail off. As a #5, he would mostly be a special teamer anyway while being groomed by some vets like Thrash, Randle El.

Sheesh.....glad I got some great feedback by starting this thread.

Other guys that could get the ax from other teams are Ernest Wilford, Mike Williams in Oakland, etc.

Anybody is better than Lloyd at this point. Does he even have a role on the team anymore?

Sheesh.....glad I got some great feedback by starting this thread.

Other guys that could get the ax from other teams are Ernest Wilford, Mike Williams in Oakland, etc.

Anybody is better than Lloyd at this point. Does he even have a role on the team anymore?

Other than that 1 TD earlier this preseason, no...:doh:

Keep an eye on the Patriots cuts. They have a surplus of receivers and will probably end up cutting Reche Caldwell or Kelley Washington. Caldwell was their top receiver last year so I think he has the edge. Washington is 6'3 with potential and would be a good pickup for us.

they IR'ed Troy Brown and Chad Jackson, so they have room to keep both of those guys.

I really like Ryan Hoag as well, but it depends how he's been practicing and if the coaches actually believe that he can do it.

We do need to find someone there though.

I like Hoag as well, but I'm not sure how effective he can be. For depth, great, but as far as making an impact its still questionable.

I do think we need to add another WR and if Reggie Williams were to get cut, I think he'd be great....not sure about Doug Gabriel though....didn't he have a solid season or 2 with Oakland?

I like Hoag as well, but I'm not sure how effective he can be. For depth, great, but as far as making an impact its still questionable.

we're talking about a #5 WR. He's the perfect canidate to groom while he plays on teams and has impressed me more than Espy ever has.

All I know is that our # 3 is a complete jerkoff and will not even make it through this season. He will eventually complain that there is a problem somewhere with someone. Anybody but him. He is a cancer and needs to go ASAP! Yes I'm talking about Brandon "NO TD's" Lloyd :mad: :doh:

All I know is that our # 3 is a complete jerkoff and will not even make it through this season. He will eventually complain that there is a problem somewhere with someone. Anybody but him. He is a cancer and needs to go ASAP! Yes I'm talking about Brandon "NO TD's" Lloyd :mad: :doh:

perhaps we should try that technique where the QB throws him the ball during a game before we discard him. :whoknows:

Archived