Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We're Going to Lose the Opener

Skins PR

The team is awful and I believe we will lose at home to the Dolphins. The season will be over and we will finish a pathetic 5-11 or worse.

People will say how much they hate the Washington Post for saying bad things about the way the organization is run and pretend that the fact that Snyder was able to take another $100 million off of us fans makes us a better organization than half the league. Many on here will predict a 2009 Super Bowl as soon as the offseason begins.

:laugh: Someone needs attention,(and possibly a nap). Now you know a thread like this will give it them. :laugh: Ah what the hell, I'll play anyway. :)

So basically this is a thread that sums up several of your recent posts. Thanks for sharing. Let's try something different. How about a bit more of an analysis as to why the Redskins are going to be this bad.

Still, I think I'll watch the season anyway. But thanks for the heads up.

The team is awful and I believe we will lose at home to the Dolphins. The season will be over and we will finish a pathetic 5-11 or worse.

People will say how much they hate the Washington Post for saying bad things about the way the organization is run and pretend that the fact that Snyder was able to take another $100 million off of us fans makes us a better organization than half the league. Many on here will predict a 2009 Super Bowl as soon as the offseason begins.

Now we know what JaLaCant's Extremeskins handle is!

:rolleyes:

you have outdone yourself on this one. to outright predict a loss and call the team aweful, especially after seeing how good the D looks ends my fan to fan affiliation with you. you are now relegated the same backwoods outhouse reserved for cow****es fans. you suck at one of the easiest things in the world to accomplish, being a fan of a team.

One look at the schedule should tell you this team can and probably will do better than 5-11. Who **** in Skins PR cereal? Have another spoonful dude, you earned it with your thoughtful insight as to why we'd go 5-11 again (it's a statistical anomoly for a team to repeat it's record from the previous year).

the only way i see your prediction coming to reality is that samuals and kendall don't have a lot of time to get things together, but each game will diffinetly get better. and with the D playing as they are right now. any game will be winnable.

miami might go into the game thinking they can win. but in the end, it will be the skins that prevail.

You feel so strongly that this will happen, will you walk naked on your hands through a Mcdonald's during lunch if does indeed not happen. Now if you do that then I believe you truly believe what you wrote is absolute, otherwise well you know, go away.

:troll:

tut tut it looks like rain. please go away fair weather fan. we the TRUE fans of the Redskins do not appreciate your total lack of loyalty towards "your" team. please go back under your rock and copulate with your stapler. have a nice day and please for the sake of all of us ....................

GO F$%# YOURSELF.

that is all

Archived