Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Section 414 Row 24

dlwredskins

Hail everyone...I'm a new season ticket holder up there. I'll be at opening day..gave my pre-season seats to family and friends. So my question is who on ES is in or around that area...coming all the way from LA. Would love to start building friendships with people...since I'll be at a few games each year. HAIL

Also how many rows are we from the top?

The top is row 29( or is it 28? I always make that mistake).....so you're up there but most of the seats in the upperbowl are great to watch the game (especially plays develop).

Welcome to the upper bowl!!!!!! :cheers:

Make sure you're a part of the Upper Bowl Crew and get loud for our D....you should have no voice by the end of the game ;) :point2sky

HTTR

The top is row 29( or is it 28? I always make that mistake).....so you're up there but most of the seats in the upperbowl are great to watch the game (especially plays develop).

Make sure you're a part of the Upper Bowl Crew and get loud for our D....you should have no voice by the end of the game ;) :point2sky

HTTR

3 weeks away and I'm already planning to lose my voice...being loud on D is a foregone conclusion...meaning you don't have to tell me twice.

HTTR

:( Someday I will be there. In the mean time.. it is just buy game by game tickets.

Archived