Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I wonder if Will Allen will be covering Moss in the Miami game

HailSkins81

With their weak secondary HOPEFULLY we can start off the season right with some play action pass, and go DEEP to Moss, El, AND Lloyd, would love to open up the passing attack, get em in a good rhythm for the season and then when their LB's start covering Cooley and middle area start killing the run with Portis and Betts... Let's go OLINE!!

HAIL

their defense is better than most of us give credit for. their front seven, especially the LBs, are plenty talented.

Anybody know about their secondary? I know Jason Allen, their first rounder last year, isn't looking good. and their O looks to be a great tune up for our D.

I wouldn't get carried away thinking it's going to be Moss and our recievers lighting up that secondary...

The Dolphins finished I believe 4th overall in defense last year, and have a very talented front 7. If our offensive line doesn't begin to pick it up, we could be in for a long day on offense- our runs will get stuffed and Campbell will just be checking down or getting sacked.

Since it'll be the beginning of the season and most teams won't be hitting on full cylinders yet (and we especially tend to start off slow), I'm gonna assume it'll be kind of an ugly defensive battle, with a score like 17-13 or something.

I wouldn't get carried away thinking it's going to be Moss and our recievers lighting up that secondary...

The Dolphins finished I believe 4th overall in defense last year, and have a very talented front 7.

Since they changed nfl.com I cant work out how to find it but yes, if memory serves correct they were 4th or 5th in Total Defence over the course of the year, Oakland were a place above them I think too which highlighted just how awful a bed and breakfast offence can be.

That would be sweet, but would the Dolphins risk a repeat of that Giant's game?

Allen will be :owned:

Unfortunatly for the fins Allen would more than likely take on Moss. Fins CBs look to be the thier weekspot. My concerns is can our OL haddle Taylor, Thomas, and Porter. We should have Samuels at full strength and hopefully LG question should be answered by then.

Archived