Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Superbad

Heisenberg

Search feature never works so I apologize in advance if there is already a thread about this . . .

Anyone hyped to see this movie this weekend? It looks hilarious and has gotten great reviews in the press so hopefully its as good as if not better than 40 year old virgin and Knocked Up.

:helmet:

Well it looks to me like it will live up to its name. The ads on TV for it haven't been funny at all. Yawn.

I agree but the ads that were trailers to other movies such as Knocked Up were hilarious. I'm glad that they are hopefully keeping a lot of the funnier scenes for the people who go to see the movie.

I don't always base my opinion by critics but this movie has a 95% or so rating on Rotten Tomatoes and the critics have been dead on recently with R rated comedies . . . with such hilarious movies as Wedding Crashers, 40 Year Old Virgin, and Knocked Up all receiving critical acclaim.

Ha thanks for posting this. I was beginning to think I was the only person who thought this movie looked hilarious.

It's the truth! I don't get out to see movies much, but someone on here actually posted the link to the red band trailer and I thought it looked ****ing hilarious! I'm looking forward to seeing it.

Search feature never works so I apologize in advance if there is already a thread about this . . .

Anyone hyped to see this movie this weekend? It looks hilarious and has gotten great reviews in the press so hopefully its as good as if not better than 40 year old virgin and Knocked Up.

you could have googled us up some pics :mad:

It has George Micheal from Arrested Development as a star in it. That completely seals the deal - it is going to be f*cking great. What else could a person want?

Seriously - does anyone play the socially awkward kid better than that guy?

I agree but the ads that were trailers to other movies such as Knocked Up were hilarious. I'm glad that they are hopefully keeping a lot of the funnier scenes for the people who go to see the movie.

I don't always base my opinion by critics but this movie has a 95% or so rating on Rotten Tomatoes and the critics have been dead on recently with R rated comedies . . . with such hilarious movies as Wedding Crashers, 40 Year Old Virgin, and Knocked Up all receiving critical acclaim.

Well I haven't seen Knocked Up so I can't comment on that, but of the other two the 40 Year Old Virgin was great and the Wedding Crashers was overrated. So they're 50/50 with me. I could toss a coin and get the same odds, or I can wait till it's out on DVD and save a few bucks (after all there are no special effects or other features that will make it better on the big screen).

Archived