Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

POLL: How Long Will Vick Sit In A Cage?

turbodiesel#44

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Plea Bargain - Probably 8 months to a year

Goes to trial and loses - probably 2 years

THey don't want to go to trial. If it goes to trial then they'll throw racketeering on top of everything else. If they lose? Way more than 2 years.

THey don't want to go to trial. If it goes to trial then they'll throw racketeering on top of everything else. If they lose? Way more than 2 years.

Yup if Vick doesn't reach a plea agreement then the Feds will nail him with racketeering charges which will place him in R.I.C.O. territory, as far as Federal charges go, and R.I.C.O. charges bring more then 2 years. Who would have thought a name as catchy as Bad Newz would allow the Feds to bring R.I.C.O. charges onto the table.

I just can't see Michael Vick doing any time. Too much money exchanging hands behind closed doors et cetera. Guys like Michael Vick don't stay in places like jail cells. He might get house arrest or something.

Jamal Lewis went to jail for like a 5 year old charge. you can bet your ass hes going in.

I just can't see Michael Vick doing any time. Too much money exchanging hands behind closed doors et cetera. Guys like Michael Vick don't stay in places like jail cells. He might get house arrest or something.

Kevin, Vick is doing time. The length of his sentance will be known by Labor Day.

Two guys are already copping plea deals. Any plea Vick gets will involved jail time simply because he has nothing to offer. There is too much going against him right now. He's up for funding it as well as being an active participant. Dude's going to jail either via a plea bargain or trial.

However long it is, they oughta put him in a cell with another inmate and have them fight it out every night. The winner gets dinner, loser gets hosed down and electrocuted. Unless the loser is the other guy, in which case the winner gets electrocuted.

The ultimate justice for Vick would be to allow Arthur Blank to electrocute or hang him for every lousy performance he put up in a Falcons' uniform.

Its sad because kids like my 7 year old son look up to punks like this! This criminal should not be one of the faces of the NFL now or ever.

It would make sense for you to say that if he was convicted. Just because you believe he's guilty doesn't mean he is. I'm not saying he should be acquitted, I'm simply stating that you're innocent until proven guilty.

Even if he takes a plea deal for jail time it doesn't mean he actually did it. It means that all of his co-defendants are gonna turn on him to get better deals for themselves. Sometimes a guaranteed 8 month sentence sounds better than a possible 6 year sentence.:2cents:

From what ESPN radio is reporting hes going to get 8 months. He'll maybe do 5 months. and thats a strong maybe

and its a joke. Your right though..he wont serve much time at all...single digit months a BIG fine and thats the end of it. Now Goodell could sideline him longer than 8 months...I could see him being suspended more than a year.

Archived