Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Congrats on your win

Guest Goatroper

Guest Goatroper

The Rivalry lives on. Congratulations on ending the Streak, fellas.

Sunday was the highlight of Dan Snyder's NFL career -- his first win against the Dallas Cowboys. I doubt (HOPE) he will never see the Cowboys in such sorry shape again.)

As bad as the loss felt, in one sense I am glad for Darrell Green getting to end his career with a home win. Green was a terrific player and world class human being. The NFL will miss him.

The New Year brings a fresh start to the old Rivalry. Here is hoping we can both field teams worthy of their heritage.

Happy New Year, folks. See you next year.

Thanks Goat. I have to admit I was a little sorry Emmitt didn't get his 1000. Well, not that sorry. :)

If you all get Parcells and Ramsey continues to progress into a solid QB, the East will be a division everyone fears. And then our games might mean something again. Wouldn't that be something. :)

if it's Parcells I would think he will make a move to get a quarterback, but probably a veteran.

He had Simms already on board in NY and drafted Bledsoe #1 in 1993.

But in NY he went out and got Vinny from Baltimore and then drafted Pennington to sit and learn behind him.

As Parcells is 63 years old, I imagine he is not going to wait 3 or 4 years for a younger player to develop :)

Archived