Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

So, which of the Top 3 NFC seeds looks most pathetic.....

NoCalMike

They are all stinking it up in this final week when they SHOULD be trying to build momentum for the playoffs.

Green Bay and Philly at least lost to teams that NEEDED to win to get in. Tampa is just looking AWFUL against the bears, but I guess it has a lot to do with Brad Johnson being hurt.......

How is Tampa doing? (I'm not watching the game.)

If Tampa loses I'd have to say Tampa. They Bears are by far the worst of the three opponents. Jets and Giants are actually pretty darn good. Also, I have NO confidence in Tampa to win anywhere on the road in the playoffs. The #2 seed would be wasted on them.

Right now I'd say Philly looks the best, but if they play Green Bay without McNabb it's anyone's game.

Tampa won't get anywhere on the road. They needed homefield to get to the Super Bowl.

McNabb will be out of sync after such a long layoff. The Packers just don't look all that good. I could understand their collapse if the game was meaningless, but they were esentially playing for a trip to the Super Bowl and they sucked.

This may be the year for one of the NFC's lower seeds to make it to the Super Bowl. Maybe the Giants, but people seem to be forgetting about San Franciso as well.

The Giants are a hard team to judge. They don't seem like that tough of a team, but hey the same thing was thought of them when they went a couple of years ago. Who knows though. The Bucs have looked dominating at times, but New Orleans has laid a blue print on how to beat them, by doing it twice. Eagles have looked the frontrunners at times, but have just as easily been humbled as well...The Packers, well they are a different team on the road.

Originally posted by NoCalMike

The Giants are a hard team to judge. They don't seem like that tough of a team, but hey the same thing was thought of them when they went a couple of years ago. Who knows though. The Bucs have looked dominating at times, but New Orleans has laid a blue print on how to beat them, by doing it twice. Eagles have looked the frontrunners at times, but have just as easily been humbled as well...The Packers, well they are a different team on the road.

I think it was the Eagles that laid the blueprint :D The Pack look the worst to me atm. They got embarrased by the NYJ, and needed extremely generous officiating to beat Buffalo and Minn in Lambeau. I think their season will end in the 2nd week of the playoffs against TB. Perfect playoff scenario:

ATL beats GB. Eagles play ATL in second round. TB gets either NY or SF in second rd. Both Eagles and TB win. TB comes to the Vet for the NFC Championship :D

Archived