Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Novacek Throws Parcells Under The Bus, Too!

tr1

1) Good luck on your test!

2) You're actually being really, really mature about this. More mature than I'm being.

. . . don't let it go to your head!

Oh, and I was still right about the practices listed on the website. :silly: Thanks Bubba for backing me up.

1) Thanks

2) no big if I am wrong and someone can show it thats fine by me, I was going by what the paper said and another skins fan.

oh stop the link BS, we know how that works with you, nothing but a stall tactic to try and change the subject, and once the link is provided you won't accept it

Thats not true anytime a legit link is posted I am fine with it, just as we seen in this thread where your link proved yourself wrong as well as what I had said

the Pokes started TC in shorts, no pads widely reported on several media outlets that's a fact, and you know it.. so fewer days in pads, and lighter hitting even if for one day

Have the Skins been in pads for every single practice including 2 a days? I seriously doubt it.

a question for you, why is everything stated that YOU KNOW is true, you start this same stupid semantics, or find a link arguments????

Because your opinions are not considered truth anywhere but in your own head, saying the cowboys are light hitting and the redskins are hard hitting is nothing but subjective fluff you are making up with no relavant backing. If You could back it up you would

ummm BIGD apparently denying the truth means it doesn't happen right? I mean you must believe so since you constantly deny everything that is common knowledge reported on TV, but if no one has a direct link, stated EXACTLY the way you want it stated, then it's not true in your book :rolleyes:

keep waiting, I am not wasting my time looking up stuff you already know is true, but to stubborn to admitt

What you are saying is you couldnt find a link and now you are trying to change the subject. Sorry bubba unless you can prove your BS you shouldnt spread it. We dont stand for skins propoganda

BTW do you have a link proving the pokes do all this hitting and conditioning drills?

Another change the subject post. See when someone asks you to prove something YOU said the best course of argument is not "prove me wrong" back up your posts bubba and you wont get questioned. Problem is you cant back up what you say because they are just opinions based on your burgandy glasses

recap, Dallas is practicing indoors, in air conditioning, no wind sprints, started camp out of pads, and a lot of media outlets calling their camp.... Camp Wade, mocking how light it is compared to Parcells camps

Yes camp at alamodome just like Parcells first season when we went to the playoffs

Had the first day in shells like every other team in the league does on different days

Also started camp earlier than many teams like the skins

as far as practice Aug 1st

http://coveringtheredskins.blogspot.com/

here is Bram Weinsteins blog, go down to the report from Aug 1st Night Practice, and below that the report from Morning practice

I'll wait for you to reply

Didnt we already go thru this? The skins schedule did not list it thats why I said it, I even said you were right a few posts above. Damn bubba even when I agree with you, you go off on a tangent

like this pic taken at Club Wade

See BIGDFAN5 is right it is really aggressive hitting going on, and without pads :rolleyes:

I find it hilarious that you are trying to portray the team never wearing pads in this thread, while you post a caption this thread in the stadium with the team in full pads and hitting hard :laugh:

Thats not true anytime a legit link is posted I am fine with it, just as we seen in this thread where your link proved yourself wrong as well as what I had said

Have the Skins been in pads for every single practice including 2 a days? I seriously doubt it.

Because your opinions are not considered truth anywhere but in your own head, saying the cowboys are light hitting and the redskins are hard hitting is nothing but subjective fluff you are making up with no relavant backing. If You could back it up you would

What you are saying is you couldnt find a link and now you are trying to change the subject. Sorry bubba unless you can prove your BS you shouldnt spread it. We dont stand for skins propoganda

Another change the subject post. See when someone asks you to prove something YOU said the best course of argument is not "prove me wrong" back up your posts bubba and you wont get questioned. Problem is you cant back up what you say because they are just opinions based on your burgandy glasses

Yes camp at alamodome just like Parcells first season when we went to the playoffs

Had the first day in shells like every other team in the league does on different days

Also started camp earlier than many teams like the skins

Didnt we already go thru this? The skins schedule did not list it thats why I said it, I even said you were right a few posts above. Damn bubba even when I agree with you, you go off on a tangent

So which is it? You agree that we have 8 two-a-days scheduled or not? So if you agree, which it seems like you say you do (you don't make a lot of your posts clear as evidenced by the day off remark) then a lot of your recent posts lose their meaning as you were hanging your hat on us having less two-a-days than your team. I'm sure everyone here can agree that 8 two-a-days in the heat and humidity with windsprints and all included is definitely harder than 6 two-a-days in an a/c controlled environment with no windsprints. I mean, that's just a given, really. Can't much dispute it.

And Parcells may have gone to the playoffs with his team practicing there for TC, but he sure didn't make it anywhere. You put in a cameo appearance in the post season and your team had faltered in the last half of the season. Was it a conditioning problem? Probably not with Parcells, but you have to wonder maybe if they were in better shape, maybe they wouldn't have crapped out so early. Either way, Parcells was making them do windsprints, Wade is not.

Club Wade was awesome in Denver a few years ago, too. Just ask Mark Schlereth about it. He'll tell you.

umm Parcells quit he wasnt one of the choices

It was Wade Phillips or Norv Turner and EVERY SINGLE Skins fan on the face of this planet would choose Phillips in a second and fall down laughing at the thought of having Norv Turner.

Redskin fans didn't have to make this choice. You guys did. (Sorry 'bout your luck, btw.) ;)

So you're telling me that Belichick doesn't care to win another Lombardi?

I thought the point of training camp was to be mentally and physically prepared enough so the team can win the Super Bowl. Obviously Belichick doesn't care anymore.

YAKUZA

Never said he didn't care. But when you win like he does, and have the talent that they have, you can do whatever you want. Most of the team has been with him for years. They know what to do.

So which is it? You agree that we have 8 two-a-days scheduled or not? So if you agree, which it seems like you say you do (you don't make a lot of your posts clear as evidenced by the day off remark) then a lot of your recent posts lose their meaning as you were hanging your hat on us having less two-a-days than your team. I'm sure everyone here can agree that 8 two-a-days in the heat and humidity with windsprints and all included is definitely harder than 6 two-a-days in an a/c controlled environment with no windsprints. I mean, that's just a given, really. Can't much dispute it.

No why would I agree with that? It is clearly false even bubba came back and admitted he was wrong on that part. The part I was wrong about was the day, based on redkins schedule showing nothing for the 1st

And Parcells may have gone to the playoffs with his team practicing there for TC, but he sure didn't make it anywhere. You put in a cameo appearance in the post season and your team had faltered in the last half of the season. Was it a conditioning problem? Probably not with Parcells, but you have to wonder maybe if they were in better shape, maybe they wouldn't have crapped out so early. Either way, Parcells was making them do windsprints, Wade is not.

Or maybe Parcells style bootcamp wore out their legs ater in the season? There are 2 sides to look at. Who cares about windsprints reaally?

Club Wade was awesome in Denver a few years ago, too. Just ask Mark Schlereth about it. He'll tell you.

according to some on this site he is an idiot that doesnt know football why should I listen?

Ahhhh.....

When taking a beating, change the subject to the Skins.

Classic!

HOOCHIE

Yes, it points out the hypocrisy when the Cowboys get chastised for doing the same exact thing or a similar thing as the Redskins do. The only person taking a beating on this are the people that act like Wade Phillips is the only person that rests veterans over 30 years old. And guess who that would be?

YAKUZA

Never said he didn't care. But when you win like he does, and have the talent that they have, you can do whatever you want. Most of the team has been with him for years. They know what to do.

Well what was he doing resting his players like McGinest, Lawyer Milloy, Roman Phifer and Otis Smith back in 2000 when they hadn't won a Super Bowl? The Ravens had a nice year, but didn't win a playoff game, where 6-10 in 2005 and haven't won a Super Bowl since 2000, yet they continue to rest guys like Johnathan Ogden, Kelly Gregg, and Ray Lewis.

In reality, resting aging veterans or running a Parcells style camp probably has little to do with a team's success. You're either good or you're not good. Plenty of coaches have had success using both methods, although most prefer to sit out the vets given the high injury rate of the game and those guys rarely have to learn stuff or have a large learning curve.

YAKUZA

All I know is, I am glad to have read the article just for this quote:"And under Phillips, the owner—after four muted, minimal seasons with his castrated balls shoved in his mouth—will return to prominence." If that isn't a feel-good visual image of Jerruh, I don't know what is.

And as for the tallywhacker Dallass fan with the picture of the pocket watch, 10 bucks if you can tell me what time the hands on that watch are reading, Hucklebuck. As long as you have Roy Williams, we have hope of burning you for 6.

Wade sounds like Spurrier.

Sounds like when we went from Marty to Spurrier.

Thats what I've been thinking. The big difference is that Wade is actually a proven NFL defensive coach. But he's never won **** as HC even though he's coached pretty good teams.

IMO Dallas probably will be better but won't go anywhere in the playoffs.

All I know is, I am glad to have read the article just for this quote:"And under Phillips, the owner—after four muted, minimal seasons with his castrated balls shoved in his mouth—will return to prominence." If that isn't a feel-good visual image of Jerruh, I don't know what is.

And as for the tallywhacker Dallass fan with the picture of the pocket watch, 10 bucks if you can tell me what time the hands on that watch are reading, Hucklebuck. As long as you have Roy Williams, we have hope of burning you for 6.

really weak smack man, PM bubba for some tips and then try again

Well what was he doing resting his players like McGinest, Lawyer Milloy, Roman Phifer and Otis Smith back in 2000 when they hadn't won a Super Bowl? The Ravens had a nice year, but didn't win a playoff game, where 6-10 in 2005 and haven't won a Super Bowl since 2000, yet they continue to rest guys like Johnathan Ogden, Kelly Gregg, and Ray Lewis.

In reality, resting aging veterans or running a Parcells style camp probably has little to do with a team's success. You're either good or you're not good. Plenty of coaches have had success using both methods, although most prefer to sit out the vets given the high injury rate of the game and those guys rarely have to learn stuff or have a large learning curve.

YAKUZA

Sure, it's ultimately up to the coach. Gibbs ran a tight camp in 06, but he gave the vets a little leeway (Not much, just a little) on their offseason conditioning.

Each coaches approach is different. What works for some may not work for others. You also have to remember, Belichick and Billick have now won SB's. I don't know what Belichick was doing in 2000. Maybe he tried a different approach after rubbing players the wrong way in Cleveland. I think he tried too hard with the Browns to be like Parcells.

No why would I agree with that? It is clearly false even bubba came back and admitted he was wrong on that part. The part I was wrong about was the day, based on redkins schedule showing nothing for the 1st

Or maybe Parcells style bootcamp wore out their legs ater in the season? There are 2 sides to look at. Who cares about windsprints reaally?

according to some on this site he is an idiot that doesnt know football why should I listen?

Man, you argue and argue, but in the end, you bring zero to the table. Seriously. You waste everyone's time including your own by posting here. You should just lurk.

Man, you argue and argue, but in the end, you bring zero to the table. Seriously. You waste everyone's time including your own by posting here. You should just lurk.

no he is very successful at what he does.... hijack the thread, and change the topic as if that makes it magiccally go away

Poke Fan Mantra :)

no he is very successful at what he does.... hijack the thread, and change the topic as if that makes it magiccally go away

Poke Fan Mantra :)

the topic was training camp I have discussed training camp :doh:

"Do not listen to the Cowboys fan invaders they never talk football, their team sucks HTTR!!!

20030425007100510.jpg

There's no doubting the fact that Wade is a different man than Parcell's. My question to skins fans is what do you think of the results Camp Parcell's brought to Dallas. We came out of the gates with a 1-3 opening game record under Parcell's and lost steam down the stretch in all 4 years as well. Parcell's teams underachieved each year. Either this team responds well to Wade's change of pace style or we're going 5-11. Something has got to give. Should be interesting.

Your organization needed an authoritarian but knowledgeable guy like Parcells to get the team out of Jerruh's firm, amateur grasp and start looking like an actual professional football club. They'd had three straight 5-11 seasons as a direct result of Jerruh not having a clue how to restock the team after Aikman, Irvin and Emmitt's careers wound down.

Parcells performed that function. Your roster is far deeper and more talented now than it was in 2003 (I still can't believe in hindsight that you had Quincy Carter as your QB and Troy Hambrick as your WR, with Roy Williams as your most talented defensive player). That's a direct result of Parcells' impact upon their talent evaluation and team-building, though Jerruh will never acknowledge that.

The question is whether or not Wade Phillips can build upon that. I think short term he should have a good, positive impact given that he is perfect for further developing that defense that was built under Parcells. The offense is a big question mark.

Longer term, I think Phillips is not the kind of personality to keep Jerruh at bay and reign in his ludicrous concepts of how to acquire talent and build a team.

Archived