Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Good luck vs. the Cowboys this week!!!

Tom [Giants fan]

Feeley gets another start vs. the Giants. He didn't look that great against Dallas, the rest of the team carried him along through some rough patches.

Collins needs to repeat his 300 yard performance again this week and has legitimate weapons in Barber, Shockey and Toomer.

I don't think this game is a runaway, in fact the Giants can win this game if they don't make mistakes and turn it over.

This is a game where Mitchell is dangerous on returns. The Giants return teams haven't been all that great in recent years and he could do some damage there.

Regarding the Skins, they have no excuses. The Cowboys know they are playing for a lame duck coach and if Parcells is hired there is going to be a shakeup in the roster.

The Skins are finally starting a qb with the ability to challenge the DB's for Dallas, the first time that has happened in two or three years :)

And if we don't have Davis out there to fumble the ball, we should be okay :evil:

Okay, it was a cheap shot from someone that has supported Davis all along, but when you go back and look he has fumbled in something like 4 of the past 6 Redskins/Cowboys games :mad:

Originally posted by Brave

Thanks Tom. You beat those dirty birds and we'll take the Pokes and we'll all have a happy day Sunday.

That happens and I might have to take a vacation day on Monday. :)

If we win Sunday, I think I will take off all week!!

No, wait......I am off all week anyway. Well.....dang......uh....ok....I will dance on the tables!!

Good Luck to your team Tom!!!

May the football gods throw touchdowns our way!!!

;)

Blondie

Archived