Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

M&M: Rypien to Falcons? (EDIT - They meant Brunell)

ThePreciating

Mike Greenberg said the Falcons are interested in picking up Mark Rypien. The dude is 44. What in GOD'S name is going on?

Do you think maybe he meant Mark Brunell?

Did anyone else hear this?

PS This goes in this forum because Rypien is one of our three Super Bowl winning quarterbacks - if he's not Redskins related, no one is.

i heard that too right as i was flipping off a cab driver this morning. i thought i hear wrong but as i was retracting my arm back into my car i was like "no he definitely said ryp."

personally, i think the exact reason why they signed harrington was so that they'd have a starter if vick got injured, so why they would sign somebody else as a starter makes no sense to me. i bet harrington wins comeback player of the year.

i heard that too right as i was flipping off a cab driver this morning. i thought i hear wrong but as i was retracting my arm back into my car i was like "no he definitely said ryp."

personally, i think the exact reason why they signed harrington was so that they'd have a starter if vick got injured, so why they would sign somebody else as a starter makes no sense to me. i bet harrington wins comeback player of the year.

if harrington actually has a good year, vick could easily be gone from the falcons. if theres incriminating evidence in this trial his career is in serious jeopardy.

if harrington actually has a good year, vick could easily be gone from the falcons. if theres incriminating evidence in this trial his career is in serious jeopardy.

I have a hunch that Harrington will in fact have a good year. New coach. Lots of first round receivers. He just might get a fresh start.

And Vick,

Well, he's going to get a freshly tossed salad. And then reciprocate.

That's even a worse move. Rypien knew every aspect of the playbook, but had no clue how to throw a pass that was shorter than 40 yards. Hahaha, watching his throws wobble around was always scary.

How do you even remember what Rypien's passes looked like because i sure as hell don't and i'm a year younger but most likey three years smarter...ha

How do you even remember what Rypien's passes looked like because i sure as hell don't and i'm a year younger but most likey three years smarter...ha

1. Guarantee I'm smarter.

2. I was eight when we won the Super Bowl, and I was in a family of football fanatics.

So the Falcons are interested in Brunell. Good thing this is in the ATN and not the Stadium. Nice one mods. :doh:

Well. let me see. the mods work normal jobs just like the rest of us, and with today being the start of TC, perhaps those that are not working are at TC getting stuff together for our viewing pleasure later on? Chill out dude. It will get moved if it is deemed necessary! :doh:

1) Very mature.

2) I'm your age and in your neighborhood, but somehow I still discovered those things called "tapes" or "recordings" or "replays." Wilde Lake may have money, but it's clearly not enough.

Come on, now.

Well. let me see. the mods work normal jobs just like the rest of us, and with today being the start of TC, perhaps those that are not working are at TC getting stuff together for our viewing pleasure later on? Chill out dude. It will get moved if it is deemed necessary! :doh:

This was posted in the Stadium and moved by someone who deemed it necessary to move to ATN when they clearly, crystal clearly, should not have according to forum rules.

You're a bossy fella, aren't ya??

No. Well yeah but it's all an act. Smoke and mirrors.

1. Guarantee I'm smarter.

2. I was eight when we won the Super Bowl, and I was in a family of football fanatics.

Quite possible. I was 8 when I first started watching Redskins games.

Archived