Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Reebok 40% off sale(WHEN?)

wsniper1

I know last year there was a Reebok sale online that was 40% off of everything(mostly). Anyon eknow of when this sale is going to happen again? I remember it was in August, but we need to know code info and specific dates. I know tons of Xtremers baught stuff!

I hit the Reebok outlet in Hagerstown today, and they had quite a few 40% off sales in the store. I picked up a sweet-azz new-style coaches' polo, that's three colors, and made of that wick-away material. It was regularly $60, but I got it for $38. :D I don't know when the online sales are, but I promise you, if you pick up that polo, you won't be disappointed.

Also picked up a Moss burgundy for my four-year old daughter. She loves it!

Last year someone had an online coupon and that worked out really well. I was actually hoping that someone had a coupon this year. I was hoping to get a 75th anniversary jersey this year through reebok. Apparently, they are going to release the jersey at the home opener. They probably don't want people bootlegging them.

Just browsed Reebok.com to see what I want to buy, so far the total is $600 and that is without getting the kids anything :)

Campbell 75th Premier Jersey

Portis 75th Premier Jersey

Landry Replica

top the list off.

so 40% off of $600 is $240 = $360

Archived