Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN: Emmitt Smith thinks federal investigators targeted Michael Vick!

'Skins_&_'Stons

Everybody know the only reason they are going after Vick is because he's black. They wouldn't be doing anything if it was Brett Farve's house (though Madden's heart would be broken) and everybody knows it. They just aren't willing to admit it. This whole thing is the feds trying to prevent a black man from being rich and influential. I doubt there even were dog fights, the evidence was planted. I bet it was Bush and Cheaney who were electrocuting those dogs.

Free Michael Vick!

If you're not joking, then you shouldn't be allowed near a computer.

Wow some athletes never sieze to suprise me! Do they think before talking?

cease man, CEASE! :laugh:

It would be nice if the entire interview was available instead of some snippet that took his comments completely out of context.

Hmmmm...now that really does sound familiar. I wonder what your stance on the Clinton Portis comments was? :doh:

Everybody know the only reason they are going after Vick is because he's black. They wouldn't be doing anything if it was Brett Farve's house (though Madden's heart would be broken) and everybody knows it. They just aren't willing to admit it. This whole thing is the feds trying to prevent a black man from being rich and influential. I doubt there even were dog fights, the evidence was planted. I bet it was Bush and Cheaney who were electrocuting those dogs.

Free Michael Vick!

Please tell me your kidding, right?

I've seen a lot of ignorant posts on this board, but this one takes 1st prize.

Archived