Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Reversing the bad Cowboys Ju-Ju

RiggoDrill

Perhaps, if we predict the worst, maybe the best will happen:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ramsey: 7 int's, 2 ACL's, concussion, safety.

Watson, Betts: 8 carries for -65 yards.

Bailey: 3 fumbled punts, 3 Cowboy TD's

OL: Multiple injuries. TE's playing tackle. Redskins' banner carriers now indicate the shortest path to the QB.

Defense: 3 questionable "prevent" calls inside the red-zone gives 3 easy TD's to Emmitt.

Safeties: Caught staring at the Redskinettes, Galloway catches 99-yard TD pass.

Spurrier: Ejected before halftime for striking one official with a thrown headset, then intentionally slobbering on the other with his patented "rubber lips".

----------------------------------------

We'll tally the final score once everyone's worst nightmares are collected :silly:

You all really should win this game.

Frankly, with all this Parcells hub-bub (who knows if it will work out, though I'm certainly hoping), the Dallas press and fans have practically forgotten there's even another game.

Between the rumors that Campo has already been told he'll be fired and the Parcells talk, not to mention the fact we have lost the last two games by 30 and 24 points, and I just can't see us winning this one.

True enough, we've beaten you several times lately when we shouldn't have. But I think this time, it's inevitable we lose.

The only thing I'm certain of is, barring injury, Emmitt will be given the ball enough to pick up the 38 yards he needs to keep his 1000-yard season streak alive.

Originally posted by RiggoDrill

Perhaps, if we predict the worst, maybe the best will happen:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ramsey: 7 int's, 2 ACL's, concussion, safety.

Watson, Betts: 8 carries for -65 yards.

Bailey: 3 fumbled punts, 3 Cowboy TD's

OL: Multiple injuries. TE's playing tackle. Redskins' banner carriers now indicate the shortest path to the QB.

Defense: 3 questionable "prevent" calls inside the red-zone gives 3 easy TD's to Emmitt.

Safeties: Caught staring at the Redskinettes, Galloway catches 99-yard TD pass.

Spurrier: Ejected before halftime for striking one official with a thrown headset, then intentionally slobbering on the other with his patented "rubber lips".

----------------------------------------

We'll tally the final score once everyone's worst nightmares are collected :silly:

While this is Campo's last game, and the fact that Zimmer called His D "quiters", I have a feeling that it's Washington's time for a win.

Good luck guys and I hope no one gets too hurt.

Originally posted by Skins57

If we win, it still might suck some becuase the boys fans (not all, but most) will say well we were in the middle of a coaching change and our defense quit on the coach, etc.

Hey, I'll take a WIN against the Boys ANY WAY we can get it (legally of course).....Anything to keep them from saying "11 in a row"

Even after all the talk this week of the Tuna possibly landing in Big D, I must say that I'm not all that scared of a Parcells-led Dallas team beating up on the Redskins. And not because I don't feel that Parcells is a great coach or anything, because he most certainly is. However, the Skins have done a fine job of getting their asses kicked by the Boys over the past five years with guys like Chan Gailey and Dave Campo -- neither of whom could be mistaken for Vince Lombardi -- at the helm. Hell, at this point, the Cowboys could probably hire Gus the Field Goal-Kicking Mule from that old Disney movie to be their head coach and still whoop up on the Burgundy & Gold.

Good Lord, I hope that damn streak comes to an end this Sunday!

I'll gladly take the win, which means the steak will have ended and a new one begun. Then, god willing and the planets alignment, we can sweep them next year and be 3-0 going into the following year. Then, sweep them again in 2005 and we're half way to a 10-0 sweep of our own.

Screw the excuses, a win is a win is a win. They've beaten us during a stretch in which we've had a ton of turmoil, inlcluding a ownership change and four coaching changes. They don't seem to bring that up when talking about the streak against us do they?

Originally posted by Dale

The only thing I'm certain of is, barring injury, Emmitt will be given the ball enough to pick up the 38 yards he needs to keep his 1000-yard season streak alive.

It would be really ice to end both streaks at the same time. :)

I've no ill will toward Emmitt, I'm just tired of his best highlights coming at our expense. I'd like to provide him with at least one more negative memory before he rides (runs) off into the sunset. :)

This is a MUST win for the Skins. The 'Boys are not a better team than us. It's Darrell Green's last game. It's a home game. Plus the coaching turmoil at Dallas. All that together would make losing this game the supreme humiliation!!

:puke:

Archived