Big Weirdo

**** the Cowboys

Apparently this thread insults posters on CowboysZone.com :ols:

**** THE COWBOYS!

Cowboys fans can't be insulted because they don't have feelings, because they don't have souls.

It makes sense in my head at least. :ols:

**** the cowturds.

EDIT: I just went on there, and a Skins fan went on there to APOLOGIZE for our hate for the Cowboys here on ES. Seriously people.... There is no lower form of a sub-species than a Dallas Cowboys fan.

Edited by Boston Skins

**** the cowboys, I swear they aint $#**!! The fans Defiantly aint $#&^. and there secondary really really aint $#^*

and If they dont know about some Roy Helu and Fred Davis then

They beta just brace theyselfs cuz ,they will be taking it to them B^$*% come monday night.

As far as I am concerned, the entire state of Texas can **** itself from here to eternity, starting right up the putrid ******* of the state known as Dallas. I hope a mother****ing F-284 tornado 100 miles wide sweeps through the state and finishes its journey at that new **** stained toilet bowl of a stadium, swallows it whole like a French whore, and spits it out all over Jerry Jones' front yard.

I don't really mean any of that, it was just fun to write.

We all know who they are.....The Dallas Covergirls

dal_irvin_outmag.jpg

**** em!

Let Orakpo be to Romo what Arrington was to Aikman!

Edited by Dub70s

**** Dallas! Dallas needs to be added to the list of profanities that get *** out becuase it is just a big ass pile of **** located in a big ass ****ty state. **** em

PCS, you know there's not a plunger big enough, you need something special to get a load as big as the 'Boys down the tubes

DallasBowlX.gif

(intentionally cheesy Pythonesque stab at this one)

**** the motha****in Cowboys!

Duck Fallas!

"Suck it Dallas! Suck it long...suck it hard" -- Sean Connery

P.S. I love you have Rebecca Black almongst some of the worst disasters in history...quite fitting.

**** dallas, **** everything that remotely resembles them, **** the shape of a star, and the stars in the sky, their ***** *** quarterback that got a punctured lung because he ********* too hard...**** them all! all the way down to their cheerleaders:peaceout: