Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

**** the Cowboys

Big Weirdo

For Valentine's Day, I will say a few lines I LOVE to say:

**** Dallas!

I hate Dallas!

Dallas invested $67.4 Million in a playoff chokeartist! :laugh:

Edit: Oh and to make this post alittle extra juicy and satisfying, I'm going to post my list of reasons why I hate Dallas. Feel free to take any of reasons for your own if you wish:

- Their ugly star and uniforms.

- Their undead owner and his smug look whenever the team wins.

- Their players for the most part are punks and loudmouths.

- They have the largest fair-weather fanbase.

- They have the largest band-wagon fanbase.

- Their BS title of "America's Team"

- The fact their players always have something to say when it's not needed.

- That crap about "God watches his favorite football team through the opening on our stadium" More like God's toilet.

- The amount of unnatural love they get from the media.

- The ungodly amount of HOFer's they have when some weren't more deserving then others if you know what I mean. :mad:

- How it always seems to be a national tragedy for national sports media when the Dallas Cowboys lose a playoff game.

- The insane amount of jocksniffing you get from in-studio analysts during a Cowboy game.

- The fact that after only 2 seasons of choking in the playoffs, the media STILL view Romo as an elite QB and downplay so many other good QBs.

**** Tony Homo, **** T.O., **** marion barber, **** demarcus ware, **** roy williams, **** terrence newman... to make this short and sweet...

**** THE MOTHER ****'IN COWGIRLS :dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck

I feel the exact same way **** THE DAMN COWBOYS!!!!!

**** the cowboys, **** every last cowboy player that ever played for "America's Team" that reminds me **** America's Team. Obviously I am not American??? **** Jerry Jones, **** Jimmy Johnson, **** Irvin,**** Aikman,**** E Smith(talk much?),**** the star in the middle of their field,**** all cowboy fans(that includes ESPN)

The only thing good that came through Dallass was the Washington Redskins.

To Be Continued.................

I want you to remember that no Redskins **** ever won a war by dying for his team. He won it by making the other poor, dumb Cowboy **** die for his team.

ExtremeSkins, all this stuff you've heard about the Redskins not wanting to fight, wanting to stay out of the war is a lot of horse dung. The Redskins, traditionally, love to fight. All real Redskins fans love the sting of battle.

When you were kids you all admired the champion marble shooter, the fastest runner, big league ball player, the toughest boxer. The Redskins love a winner and will not tolerate a loser. The Redskins play to win all the time. I wouldn't give a hoot in hell for a man who lost and laughed. That's why the Redskins have never lost and will never lose a war, because the very thought of losing is hateful to the Redskins.

Now, the Redskins are a team. It lives, eats, sleeps, fights as a team. This individuality stuff is a bunch of crap. The bilious ****s who wrote that stuff about individuality for the Saturday Evening Post don't know anything more about real football than they do about fornicating.

Now, we have the finest food, equipment, the best spirit, and the best men in the world. You know, by God I, I actually pity those poor Cowboy ****s we're going up against, by God, I do. We're not just going to shoot the Cowboy ****s; we're going to cut out their living guts and use them to grease the treads of our spikes. We're going to murder those lousy Cowpuke ****s by the bushel.

Now, some of you Redskins fans, I know, are wondering whether or not you'll chicken out under fire. Don't worry about it. I can assure you that you will all do your duty.

The Cowboys are the ENEMY. Wade into them. Spill their blood. Shoot them in the belly. When you put your hand into a bunch of goo that a moment before was your teamate's face, you'll know what to do.

Now there's another thing I want you to remember: I don't want to get any messages saying that we are holding our position. We're not holding anything. Let the Cowboys do that. We are advancing constantly and we're not interested in holding onto anything except the enemy. We're going to hold onto him by the nose and we're going to kick him in the ass. We're going to kick the hell out of him all the time and we're going to go through him like crap through a goose.

Now, there's one thing that you Redskins fans will be able to say when you get back home. And you may thank God for it. Thirty years from now when you’re sitting around your fireside with your grandson on your knee, and he asks you: "What did you do during the great Super Bowls?" You won't have to say, "Well, I watched the Cowboys win."

Alright, now you sons-of-****es, you know how I feel. Oh... I will be proud to join you wonderful guys into watching the Redskins anytime, anywhere.

That is all.