Big Weirdo

**** the Cowboys

All this talk about the Cowturds' potential to make the playoffs after Romo's return and he's already thrown three INTs in the first half, two of which were pick 6's. LOL. LOVE IT! **** the Cowboys!!

Who predicted Romo would be hurt again within two games? Welp, he's hurt. Heading to the locker room with what appears to be a left shoulder injury.

All this talk about the Cowturds' potential to make the playoffs after romoSUCKS's return and he's already thrown three INTs in the first half, two of which were pick 6's. LOL. LOVE IT! **** the Cowboys!!

I was out of the room but I could hear it... I couldn't believe there were a couple of commentators who actually thought the Cowboys would win this game.

I was out of the room but I could hear it... I couldn't believe there were a couple of commentators who actually thought the Cowboys would win this game.

Commenters and Vegas. I should have bet some money that they'd choke!

Edit: and **** the Cowboys!

Edited by Alaskins

Feel sorry for the guy, but he chose to be a cowboy, so **** him, their fans, and that franchise. I never heard the end of it from their fans about RG3 always being hurt, now look at y'all, karma is a ****.

I can't wait till tomorrow.**** the Cowboys!!!!HTTR!

This is how you do it. Up bright and early on a Sunday morning...filled with venom and a thirst for revenge!

**** the Cowboys!!

• Like 1