Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

**** the Cowboys

Big Weirdo

• 3 weeks later...

I figured this would fit in well here:

The Ten Dumbest Fan Bases in America: #9 The Dallas Cowboys

What would happen if every dumb person in Texas and every dumb NFL fan in the country not rooting for their local team all ended up cheering for the same professional team?

You'd have the Dallas Cowboy fanbase.

Cowboy fans are the most bipolar sports fans in the country. If you walk into a psychiatrist's office dressed in a Troy Aikman jersey, your doctor can just save you the consultation time and give you a Lithium prescription. 

You probably recognize these bipolar fans as the ones that guarantee a Super Bowl performance after a week one win over the Kansas City Chiefs and then immediately follow it up the next week after a loss to the Philadelphia Eagles by pronouncing the team the worst in the history of football. Repeat this process after every week all season long. What's worse, the media actually plays into this obsession, fueling their manic highs and depressing lows with excessive reaction to each game. 

The Cowboys are a perpetually 8-8 team whose fanbase expects them to be 0-16 or 16-0. They're the most average team in the NFL, only their idiot fanbase never realizes this. 

By the end of September if you aren't a Cowboy fan you're ready to strangle them all to death with their Jason Witten jerseys.  

Tony Romo is their patron saint, the perfect loved/hated vacillating mess of a quarterback to perfectly mirror and reinforce the stupidity and insecurity of the fan base.  One week Romo is Troy Aikman, the next week he's Babe Laufenberg. There is no middle ground. 

Click link for more...

Fudge the Cowboys. I hope Aliens swoop down and take Romo, somewhere.

why would you want that ,he's our best player on their team ,he gift wraps footballs and we send a thank you saying thanks for the ints!!!LOL!!!

Edited by hailyeah1
  • Like 1

I ****ing HATE the Dallas Cowboys, fans, and mediots who plug them as NFC East champs and Super Bowl contenders every year. True though, I guess, that they have the "Secret Sauce". I am soooo happy this team will stay in the Jones "braintrust". Good times! HTTR

http://www.foxsportssouthwest.com/nfl/dallas-cowboys/story/Cowboys-VP-Weve-got-the-secret-sauce-to-?blockID=933371&feedID=3742

"We're convinced we've got the secret sauce to put this thing back together again and win championships," Stephen Jones said, per The Dallas Morning News. "We can always be better. We look for ways to be better. We do that both on the field and off the field."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000235024/article/stephen-jones-dallas-cowboys-have-the-secret-sauce

OH delusional Dallas pundits.

They think an 8-8 year is failure....well boys time to take away their shoe laces because they more than likely won't be successful.

Hail.