Big Weirdo

**** the Cowboys

Tony Homo wins Badgerland Invitational. Great job, Tony. Now go lurk in the NFC basement with Jerruh. **** the ****ING COW****ES.

My car may get messed with cuz of my "Dallas Sucks" hat facing out the back window next to my 'Skins hat, but I don't really care.

**** the Cowboys.

HTTR

I hate them too,they are just a bunch of media hype BS.Every year they say they are coming back,what a bunch of horse **it.Romo will never win jack.

Today I hate the Cowboys a little less.

RIP royallypwned and condolences to his family.

100% agreed. Today isn't a day for hate.

The rivalry dropped down so much today... As most people know, I did the Cowboys bet with him for the past 4 years...

I feel like I looked forward to that bet more than I looked forward to the actual game...

This year we would have probably bet that the loser of the game had to fly the other person to DC for the game in week 17...

:(

Your 1st rounder Claiborne signed. Cowpiles still suck.

Blake - I know you're looking down at us with a smile on your face seeing that the good-natured rivalry continues.

Your 1st rounder Claiborne signed. Cowpiles still suck.

Blake - I know you're looking down at us with a smile on your face seeing that the good-natured rivalry continues.

Hoping they transition Claiborne to QB...

Every once in a while, you need to release.

**** THE GOD DAMN ****ING CRY****ES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think i'll be ok now... until Thanksgiving.

I love talking to dallass fans. Nothing like talking to people so disconnected from reality. It's like listening to a politician making promises during a stump speech.

How are you gentlemen doing on this late Thursday evening? Salutations.

Allow me to eschew my procrastination. I would just like to say that I have a fond disregard for the so-called bovine cartel that is most improperly deemed "America's Team". This is the utmost of tragedies if one were to ask a scholar such as myself.

Here's to another season of overhyped/failed expectations. and here's to hoping that we tap that ass and ruin the Thanksgivings of bandwagon Cowboys fans across the country:cheers:

**** Dallas!