Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

**** the Cowboys

Big Weirdo

Some Classics from the 90's

http://www.ahajokes.com/spo27.html

Q: What do you call a drug ring in Dallas?

A: A huddle.

Q: Four Dallas Cowboys in a car, who's driving?

A: The police.

Q: Why can't Michael Irvin get into a huddle on the field anymore?

A: It is a parole violation for him to associate with known felons.

The Dallas newspapers reported yesterday that Texas Stadium is going to take out the artificial turf because the cowboys play better on "grass."

The Dallas Cowboys adopted a new "Honor System", Yes your Honor, No your Honor.

The Cowboys had a 12 and 5 season this year, 12 arrests, 5 convictions.

The Cowboys knew they had to do something for their defense, so they hired a new defensive coordinator: Johnny Cochran

Q: How do the Dallas Cowboys spend their first week at spring training?

A: Studying their Miranda Rights.

Some Classics from the 90's

http://www.ahajokes.com/spo27.html

Q: What do you call a drug ring in Dallas?

A: A huddle.

Q: Four Dallas Cowboys in a car, who's driving?

A: The police.

Q: Why can't Michael Irvin get into a huddle on the field anymore?

A: It is a parole violation for him to associate with known felons.

The Dallas newspapers reported yesterday that Texas Stadium is going to take out the artificial turf because the cowboys play better on "grass."

The Dallas Cowboys adopted a new "Honor System", Yes your Honor, No your Honor.

The Cowboys had a 12 and 5 season this year, 12 arrests, 5 convictions.

The Cowboys knew they had to do something for their defense, so they hired a new defensive coordinator: Johnny Cochran

Q: How do the Dallas Cowboys spend their first week at spring training?

A: Studying their Miranda Rights.

This was funny...........

back in 1986.

This was funny...........

back in 1986.

That would have been more 1996 - considering Michael Irvin didn't come into the league until 1990, and he didn't start getting into trouble until about '96...sheesh. As usual a Redskin fan needs to explain reality to a Cowboys fan... :D

That would have been more 1996 - considering Michael Irvin didn't come into the league until 1990, and he didn't start getting into trouble until about '96...sheesh. As usual a Redskin fan needs to explain reality to a Cowboys fan... :D

OK, by all means, let me correct this. Brush of 1996 and lets just say that they were funny 10 years ago.

Better?

This is the best thread ever. **** the Cowboys. Nice poem, h_h, I had tears in my eyes. :)

Here's my poem:

Roses are red,

Violets are blue,

**** the mother****ing cowboys.

:laugh:

I'm gonna be repeating this poem for the rest of the summer.

:laugh:

I've just got one thing to say to puke fans. If you'd stop kissing your sister long enough to think about it for one ****ing minute, you 6 toed pig ****ers, you'd realize you've got a team of thirty something year old juvenile ****ing delinquents. That ****ing raggedy ass bunch of **** wads couldn't be pulled together by the most hard ass coach in the league. What the **** makes you think for one ****ing second that ole Son of a Bum, can pull their ****ing heads out their bums long enough to win a football game.

They're ****ing destined to implode like the colon of an asshat crygirl fan that got a bad batch chili at the local greasy spoon. The **** 's.

I gotta say, that was really fun! I likes this thread. :D

No but I am speaking my mind. There are 10 million Cowboy threads a week and it sucks. I'd like to read a Seahawk or Viking thread every now and then. No one cares about Romo except Cowboy and really odd Redskin fans. I haven't cared about the guy since he choked in Seattle.

Remember when Dawk picked him off on XMAS? HAHAHHAHA

You think tr1 is really odd?

:D

The title of this thread is a way of life and a philosophy.

And I'm pretty sure most Pukes fans will admit that their mascot "Rowdy" is the DUMBEST looking thing ever. I mean look at it. :laugh: :laugh:

rowdy.jpg

Agreed.

:cheers:

I havent read one post in this thread at this point.

I saw that the initial poster was an Eagles fan and can't imagine how it could have deserved a "Read Me"/Sticky.

My second thought was... I can't imagine being a Brokeback type of guy. (insert Seinfeld overused line here)

Don't get me wrong, I post on a Cowboys board and I think most of them are pretty good people. But I still have no interest in doing the nasty with any of them.

I love when the Redskins beat the Cowboys, I love having good football discussion with opposing teams fans. But I don't ever want that type of relationship with any Cowboys fan.