Big Weirdo

**** the Cowboys

I was sitting my regular watering hole yesterday and a female friend of mine comes in. HUGE Boys fan, and says "Hi honey!" In which I replied" Don't touch me and get away! It's DALLAS week!"

I guess this is the right place for this, but do Cowboys fans in Texas hate the Redskins? My dad lives in Texas and I have several friends down there all Cowboys fans(die hard and semi-die hard) but none of them really hate or care that much about the Redskins. I told a friend that they call it "Dallas week" up here and he almost laughed in my face. The only Cowboys fans I know that hate the Redskins live in Virginia/Maryland/D.C.

I guess I'm not sure if its just the people I know or is this a one sided rivalry where the Washington fan base is all amped up about it but the Dallas fan base doesn't really care.

Why pay attention to them. Most of them dont even know who there back-up QB is. From the DMV but they decided to jump all the way on the other side of the globe to be another states fan.

Back to the top!

Jesus may love you but he hates the cowboys.

**** the cowboys. **** Dallass.

**** dallas! **** the cowboys! <-------this was written in caps! So **** the lower case fixer and go caps (the team)! And **** the cowboys again!

Last year's super bowl fiasco is proof that God hates the Cowboys. When was the last time before that that Dalass got snow/ice like that?

**** the Cowboys... And the media that they rode in on too.

:dunce: I love the **** fest we got going on here :paranoid: Let me Join in! **** dallas, **** the cowboys, and piss on the star and **** the star, **** the color blue and silver.

HTTR

Seriously, **** the God damn Cowboys. I'm sick of all these bull**** threads coming at me saying I should bow down before the ****boys and their "greatness". Kiss my ass. Every single Cowboy fan in this forum. And yes, I am serious. Sort of.
**** the cowboys all the way back to the top of the forum.

If you say so. **** the Cowboys, **** em hard and **** em long time.

**** the Cowboys. **** their brokeback mountain QB and his fragile ribs. **** my cube neighbor for playing terrible music while I type this. **** Mr Burns for looking like **** @** Jerruh. **** em