Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

**** the Cowboys

Big Weirdo

• 2 weeks later...

God I hate these ****s. Everything about them makes me ****ing sick. Just the thought of them pisses me off and there is NOTHING in sports that makes me feel better than when they lose. I hate every single thing about them. There's NOTHING good I will EVER say or think about them. They're scum. They're nothing. I'd rather walk across hot coals for three hours than watch them win a game. It sickens me when they win and I hate it. They ****ing suck.

**** DALLAS.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm trying not to be extremely biased here, but how can you have two Organizations on such completely opposite sides of the spectrum?

I see so many Dallas fans who know nothing about their team except, Tony Romo, Emmit Smith and Troy Aikman. Michael Irvin who? Most of them couldn't tell you Quincy Carter is (not that I blame them) or even name more than one person off the coaching staff. Being a Cowboys fan must be easy.

Then, there are just as many Skins fans who have endured through this last decade and haven't lost faith. The highs and lows we've had to experience, the expectations and potential that hasn't been met. Yet stick through it with more pride than ever. Baffles me.

**** them Cowboys.

Edited by heytred

**** the cowboys. plain and simple. **** them and the fact that they still get called america's team by BSPN. **** the fact that they believe a rookie who hasnt done a damn thing is going to take them to the super bowl. **** felix jones, **** spears, **** tony romo and **** bum jr.