• Blog Entries

• By TK in ES Coverage
      The Bill Callahan era began here at the Hard Rock Stadium in Miami. For the first quarter it was really,really bad football being played by both teams. 
      The Redskins were determined to establish the Run game. The First Quarter all they established was that they still couldn’t run. Or pass. Or do much of anything. 

It wasn’t until the 2nd Quarter that Peterson was able to start ripping the worst Run D in the League for chunks of 18 & 24 yards. The Skins managed to score a TD with a 25 yard pass to Scary Terry McLaurin. 

The Dolphins would open the Second Half only managing five plays before the Redskins would get the ball punted back to them. They would run a balanced run/pass attack of six plays for 70 yards in 1:25 ending in McLaurin’s second touchdown of the day. The Defense would then get a turnover allowing the Offense to get to Field Goal range and add another 3 points to make the score 17-3. 

To open the Fourth Quarter, Hopkins would miss a 55 yard Field Goal, leaving the score at 17-3.  After being sacked five times, the Dolphins would pull their own switcharoo at QB and go to Ryan “Neckbeard” Fitzpatrick which resulted in a touchdown drive for them, making it 17-10. They went for & recovered the Onside Kick. They also managed to not score any points after that. The Dolphins would find theirselves with ball at the 2:00 Warning. Fitzpatrick would take them on a 9 play 75 yard touchdown drive with six seconds remaining on the clock. Miami went for the win with the 2 Point Conversion and failed. The Redskins would recover the onside kick by Miami and Keenum took a knee to get the Redskins their first win of the season. 
Big Weirdo

**** the Cowboys

Very Mature thread. Wouldnt expect any less if my ass was as sore as the rest of you. For crap's sakes, you are ripping on a team that is FIGHTING just to make the playoffs!

Not anymore!

Every team has stupid fans...I live in Redskins country and believe me, they are HORRIBLE to listen to. Redskins radio is some of the worst, most biased crap in the history of broadcasting.

Then (you guessed it) don't listen.

Bottom Line....You guys will always have to deal with the Cowboys. They are the heroes of the NFL, riding into town in their white and blue...the big Star on their helmets reminding everyone that the big time has come to their stadium. The hole is there...God watches his team play. And the rest of the NFL can't stand them for it!

That statement of self-aggrandizing foolishness is exactly why our attitude here is: **** the Cowboys!

BTW, I thought the hole was so God could use it as a toilet. :pooh:

Thank you Ravens for making the end of that stadium so enjoyable.

The only better time will be when they blow that toilet bowl up.

**** the cowboys!

As much as I hate to root for the eagles, I hope they kick the **** out of the cowboys.

And the bucs win, so they both miss the paloffs!

Hail!

You all can't even beat the Eagles. A team we held to 3 points.

And you gave up 40+. In a CRITICAL DECEMBER GAME.

Enjoy Hawaii. :P

How did those Super Bowl predictions work out for you Dallas? :rotflmao:

**** Dallas

Didn't Wade tell us all to "get our ring finger ready" Hahahahaha...and then they implode like this like they always do?

Hilarious! :applause:

It's a beautiful day in the nation's capital. All the bandwagon DMV fans are nowhere to be found. Everyone in my office that's cowboy fans are quiet it's like a funeral home heh. F*CK the Cowboys !!!!!

In all of my years of watching football (30+) I have never seen a more pathetic team than the dallas f**k*ng coyboys. LOL. They always know when to implode. From the cant beat the skins in the playoffs, to the leon lett let downs, to the drug infested infernos (michael the faggot irvin), to homo the romo, and T.O., the most overrated WR ever.

Cowpuke fans, its time you face up and admit, you SUCK!!!!!!!!!!

:rotflmao:

**** the cowboys.

**** the excuses

**** the coaches in Big D

**** the new stadium they are building

**** all the drama they bring to the table

**** them AND BSPN for doing nothing but promote it.