Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

**** the Cowboys

Big Weirdo

Why do we have sooo many dallas fans in DC area? And the real problem is that they think they know something about football but most of them are just talking nonsense! thats why we gonna spank datass!

I moved to the Hampton Roads area last summer, and I've been SHOCKED by how many ****ing Dallas fans are around here! Ninety percent of them are bandwagon muther ****ers, too. I thought I was headed into friendly territory down here, but the infestation is unbelievable! :dallasuck

PS - **** Dallas, it should be spelled with two esses!

Where was your ****ing good luck today, Dallass? You're now in the history books as the only team to lose a game off a blocked punt returned for a touchdown! **** Dallas, **** the Cowboys, **** Jerry Jones, **** their players and coaches and most especially **** Terrell Owens who epitomizes everything they stand for as a franchise minus the drug use.

Congratulations are in order for Tony Romo, winner of the ico_nfl.gif NFL's not-so-prestigious "Biggest ****ing Candy-ass" award icon2.gif for 2009! In related news, Terrell Owens is the leading candidate :1stplace: for both "Biggest ****ing Cry-baby" :cry: and the famous Ricky Williams "Most Likely to Become a Distraction" trophy. :tantrum:

Congratulations are in order for Tony Romo, winner of the ico_nfl.gif NFL's not-so-prestigious "Biggest ****ing Candy-ass" award icon2.gif for 2009! In related news, Terrell Owens is the leading candidate :1stplace: for both "Biggest ****ing Cry-baby" :cry: and the famous Ricky Williams "Most Likely to Become a Distraction" trophy. :tantrum:
:applause:

Ya **** the ****ing **** out of the lame ass cowpukes!

I don't think I've ever seen an NFL team that has clowned itself harder than the 2008 Cowboys. From TO to Pacman to Hard Knocks to coach Jerry Jones and his hand puppet Wade Phillips, this Cowboys team is to a real NFL team what CB4 was to NWA.

**** the Cowboys!

Edited by ArmchairRedskin