Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

**** the Cowboys

Big Weirdo

I wonder why Cowboys fans don't spew the hate and venom towards Redskins fans like the Redskins fans do towards them. I look over their forums and they seem more interested in talking about their own team than ragging on everyone else. I guess we just make ourselves feel better about our crappy situation by tearing everyone else down?

I wonder why Cowboys fans don't spew the hate and venom towards Redskins fans like the Redskins fans do towards them. I look over their forums and they seem more interested in talking about their own team than ragging on everyone else. I guess we just make ourselves feel better about our crappy situation by tearing everyone else down?

PLEASE... that's like saying "I wonder why black people don't spew hate and venom towards white people, like the white people do towards them."

It happens on both ends, just because you dont see a thread like this right now doesnt mean it hasnt happend. And it does. It's rediculous to say anything differen't.

That's like saying only racism happens with one race. Unfortuntely, any race can be racist and racism still exists among all races. Maybe not as loud and out there, but it is.

I have been harrassed by cowboy fans multiple times for being a redskin fan and ive never once backed down. I could say all cowboy fans act like that, but I know its not true. IT is with the individual.

its something that will always be there, deal with it. (not racism hopefully, but trash talking between football fans)'rivalrys')

A. Obviously you've never been to 'The Stadium'. Otherwise you'd know that there are tons of conflicting opinions and quite a few "fans" that rag on their own team. You'd also see plenty of trolls (read:fans of other teams) there who spew plenty of garbage.

B. Look up rivalry in the dictionary. Also do yourself a favor and look up "Redskins Cowboys Rivalry" on Wikipedia - yes, it has it's own entry. That could help you out on why we hate the Cowboys. We hate them for a lot of reasons - any look at their history can tell you why.

C. You sound like a troll. Which in turn defeats your own premise that other fans don't spew hate and venom. You're doing it yourself. But then...you're a troll and this point will be lost on you. OR... For a 41 year old Redskins fan you sure don't have much of a clue about the Redskins-Cowboys rivalry.

:troll:

A. Obviously you've never been to 'The Stadium'. Otherwise you'd know that there are tons of conflicting opinions and quite a few "fans" that rag on their own team. You'd also see plenty of trolls (read:fans of other teams) there who spew plenty of garbage.

B. Look up rivalry in the dictionary. Also do yourself a favor and look up "Redskins Cowboys Rivalry" on Wikipedia - yes, it has it's own entry. That could help you out on why we hate the Cowboys. We hate them for a lot of reasons - any look at their history can tell you why.

C. You sound like a troll. Which in turn defeats your own premise that other fans don't spew hate and venom. You're doing it yourself. But then...you're a troll and this point will be lost on you. OR... For a 41 year old Redskins fan you sure don't have much of an clue about the Redskins-Cowboys rivalry.

:troll:

and zinnnnngggggggggggg:laugh:

It makes me laugh that you clicked on a thread titled **** the cowboys and expect some sort of philisophical conversation to be taking place. this is a redskins site first off, second off the title should say it all, and third its posts like that makes us hate cowpukes.