Big Weirdo

**** the Cowboys

One and Done - AGAIN! At home!

After a good regular season they lose at home after a bye. Tough loss for them - lots of joy for us! BA HA HA!!!

Nothing like seeing a hated rival fall, but I'll avoid kicking them while they're down. In a month or two when the trolls resurface, THEN I'll give them the business.

Got to love seeing the BOYS crumble!!!

"And if you're a Cowboy fan..we got two words for ya.....

SUCK IT!!!"

MUWAHAHAHAHAAAA! What a disgrace. At least our team was the 6 seed and was one and done. The Cowboys were the 1st seed and NO OTHER #1 seed had been one and done in the NFC until Sunday.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! F@CK THE COWBOYS!!!

how many coaches has parcells taken from the cowboys? plus the gm or whatever they got from the pats...seems to me that cowboys are in trouble next year so....**** the cowboys!!!!

Still haven't won a playoff game in this millenium.

6 straight playoff losses

12 years without a playoff win.

**** THE CRYBOYS :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Way to go Cryboy fans!!!!! :finger:

Way to ****-up a 13-3 record and homefield :finger:

So the Redskins have won 2 playoff games in the past 5 years and the Cryboys have not won any in the last 12 :stfu:

So phoney-Gromo had a great season and folded like a cheap tent during a hurricane (again) in the playoffs :stfu:

:cheers: Love it when your season ends and you crybaby fans are crying like sissies!failed.jpg

**** the Cowboys... Jerry Jones is paying his ****ing Offensive Coordinator more than his ****ing head coach...what a ****. Jason Garrett ****ing owns Jerry's ass

It has been awhile since I let the punk ass cowgals hear what I think about them and their Bandwagon(which btw the wheels fell off of it again). **** the jizz licking Cowboys.. Or is it The TOboys now? Maybe Homo is worth 60 mil hell in my book I think Jerrah should have paid Tonya Homo 160 mil since he is a Legend and all.

No paloff victories in 11 years Thats a great way to represent America's team..

0 - 2 in the Playoffs with a ****ing 22.002 QB rating! Get'em HOMO u ****ing polesmoker.

Still haven't won a playoff game in this millenium.

6 straight playoff losses

12 years without a playoff win.

**** THE CRYBOYS :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:cheers: :dallasuck

Kinda funny that Norv Turner has more playoff wins as a Head Coach this century than the cowgirls... :laugh:

This thread is now even more scandalous given the recent history of it's author! (Hope it's not too soon for jokes :paranoid: )

For that reason I say **** the Cowpukes!

They're QB is an total failure...star receiver is a crying failure..their coach is an epic failure...

**** THE COWBOYS :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: