Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

**** the Cowboys

Big Weirdo

I have a foul mouth. I'm sorry for that. But I'm so sick of the Cowboys and their fans. I seriously hope they are the worst team in the NFC EAST this season. I can't stand it anymore. I want them dead in the water. 2-14 is what I really want. 1-15 would make me **** myself.

Don't you always want them to be the worst team in the NFC East the entire league for that matter?

Who Del.......................BOW TO THE GREATNESS OF THE BOYS.

You can't deny it buddy. 5 championships. You have been in the league twice as long and you have ZERO. Zilch, Nada, Zip.

That is a HUMILIATING statistic my freind. You couldn't even win a championship in a "Strike Year" man.

The eagles are the Sept-Dec champs the last few years, but when it comes to gutting it up and playing for the ultimate prize, you CHOKE, or excuse me, maybe I should say "Puke" ala Mr McNabb.

Cheer up though, If you were to win a championship every year for the next 5 years, you would be even with THE GREATNESS !!!!!!!

Just how many times have you beaten the Skins in the playoffs. We are 2-0 vs. the Boys. Yes, you have more SB's than anyone in the division, but your record since 1996 is 0 wins in the playoffs and only 1 trip to the playofs. Now are's isn't much better, however atleast we can say we have won a playoff game in the same timespan. Believe it or not, we have a better overall record as well since 1996.

So don't dwell in the passed, it has no bearing on the future.

Just how many times have you beaten the Skins in the playoffs. We are 2-0 vs. the Boys. Yes, you have more SB's than anyone in the division, but your record since 1996 is 0 wins in the playoffs and only 1 trip to the playofs. Now are's isn't much better, however atleast we can say we have won a playoff game in the same timespan. Believe it or not, we have a better overall record as well since 1996.

So don't dwell in the passed, it has no bearing on the future.

:notworthy And I stress this to my BrokeBack fans who keep throwing more SB wins than you. I say we are 2-0 verses the cowgirls in the NFC Championship game...

OH YEAH..

**** THE COWBOYS :dallasuck