Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

**** the Cowboys

Big Weirdo

1 hour ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

What? Over 10k again?  What does that mean? 

: ) I've been here so long, was here when tailgate posts stopped counting towards post count then an update that stripped away all tailgate posts from everyone's post count, that's when first went back under 10k

On 8/26/2018 at 11:35 PM, Renegade7 said:

: ) I've been here so long, was here when tailgate posts stopped counting towards post count then an update that stripped away all tailgate posts from everyone's post count, that's when first went back under 10k

I take offense to the fact I have been here a while and am active but ony have a post count of 2350 because I shy away from the cesspool that is the Stadium.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

I take offense to the fact I have been here a while and am active but ony have a post count of 2350 because I shy away from the cesspool that is the Stadium.

It's a Redskins message board, though.  Post count doesn't mean you're a quality poster, back in the day people's opinions used to get shutdown because of post count, glad those days are gone. And you are appreciated

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

It's a Redskins message board, though.  Post count doesn't mean you're a quality poster, back in the day people's opinions used to get shutdown because of post count, glad those days are gone. And you are appreciated

Thanks.  I was kidding though.  I don't care about post count.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The Cowboys' salary-cap mismanagement is wasting Dak Prescott

Under Romo's original extension, the Cowboys could have cut Romo and paid just $5 million in dead money. Because they repeatedly restructured Romo's deal, though, they instead owed $19.6 million in accounting charges. Dallas used the post-June 1 exception to spread those charges over two years, paying $10.7 million in 2017 and $8.9 million this season. Romo has played four games over the past three seasons, and the Cowboys will have paid him more than $40 million in cap charges. If Prescott stays healthy this season, he'll play 48 games over that same time frame and cost a fraction over $2 million.

:rofl89::dallas_sucks:

• Haha 2

On ‎9‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 10:38 AM, Roger.Staubach said:

Romo is still the best QB in this division.  :)

And...please don't consider that trolling.  I, honestly, think he is.

:rofl89:

Romo doesn't even play anymore! :P 

20 hours ago, SkinsGuy said:

Troll. ;)

Actually, I think Wentz is. When he gets healthy.

Wentz is a system QB.  The Eagles plugged in Foles and all of a sudden Foles looks like Rodgers.

And Wentz isn't healthy.  He'll probably be staying in the pocket and trying to get the ball out quickly to protect his knee.

20 hours ago, hatchetwound said:

Wentz is a system QB.

I would respectfully disagree.

While I'm not putting Wentz up there with Brady or Rodgers certainly, he was well on his way to being MVP of the league before he got hurt.

I don't think a system QB would do that.