Big Weirdo

**** the Cowboys

Recommended Posts

On 8/24/2018 at 11:20 PM, Renegade7 said:

Back over 10K again, so back to say **** the Cowboys.  Meant it the first time, mean it again.

What? Over 10k again?  What does that mean? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

What? Over 10k again?  What does that mean? 

: ) I've been here so long, was here when tailgate posts stopped counting towards post count then an update that stripped away all tailgate posts from everyone's post count, that's when first went back under 10k

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/26/2018 at 11:35 PM, Renegade7 said:

: ) I've been here so long, was here when tailgate posts stopped counting towards post count then an update that stripped away all tailgate posts from everyone's post count, that's when first went back under 10k

I take offense to the fact I have been here a while and am active but ony have a post count of 2350 because I shy away from the cesspool that is the Stadium.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

I take offense to the fact I have been here a while and am active but ony have a post count of 2350 because I shy away from the cesspool that is the Stadium.

It's a Redskins message board, though.  Post count doesn't mean you're a quality poster, back in the day people's opinions used to get shutdown because of post count, glad those days are gone. And you are appreciated

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

It's a Redskins message board, though.  Post count doesn't mean you're a quality poster, back in the day people's opinions used to get shutdown because of post count, glad those days are gone. And you are appreciated

Thanks.  I was kidding though.  I don't care about post count.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Cowboys' salary-cap mismanagement is wasting Dak Prescott

Quote

Under Romo's original extension, the Cowboys could have cut Romo and paid just $5 million in dead money. Because they repeatedly restructured Romo's deal, though, they instead owed $19.6 million in accounting charges. Dallas used the post-June 1 exception to spread those charges over two years, paying $10.7 million in 2017 and $8.9 million this season. Romo has played four games over the past three seasons, and the Cowboys will have paid him more than $40 million in cap charges. If Prescott stays healthy this season, he'll play 48 games over that same time frame and cost a fraction over $2 million.

 

:rofl89::dallas_sucks:

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Roger.Staubach said:

Romo is still the best QB in this division.  :)

 

And...please don't consider that trolling.  I, honestly, think he is.

 

Troll. ;)

 

Actually, I think Wentz is. When he gets healthy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎9‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 10:38 AM, Roger.Staubach said:

Romo is still the best QB in this division.  :)

 

And...please don't consider that trolling.  I, honestly, think he is.

:rofl89:

 

Romo doesn't even play anymore! :P 

 

20 hours ago, SkinsGuy said:

 

Troll. ;)

 

Actually, I think Wentz is. When he gets healthy.

 Wentz is a system QB.  The Eagles plugged in Foles and all of a sudden Foles looks like Rodgers.

 

And Wentz isn't healthy.  He'll probably be staying in the pocket and trying to get the ball out quickly to protect his knee.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/17/2018 at 8:10 PM, SkinsGuy said:

 

Troll. ;)

 

Actually, I think Wentz is. When he gets healthy.

True.  'When' he gets healthy.  Alex is the best of those playing right now.

 

Dak and Foles suck.  Eli has been mediocre his entire career.  Smith has good numbers.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, hatchetwound said:

Wentz is a system QB.

 

I would respectfully disagree.

 

While I'm not putting Wentz up there with Brady or Rodgers certainly, he was well on his way to being MVP of the league before he got hurt.

 

I don't think a system QB would do that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Califan007 said:

Dak's yardage totals per game in 9 of the last 11 games:

 

176

145

179

102

181

179

170

160

168

 

 

tuimma.gif

Took me a bit to get why those numbers were bad.  Then I realized those numbers were Dak, not Zeke.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.