Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

**** the Cowboys

Big Weirdo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Cowboys have some of whiniest fans that i have ever seen..Every one of them thinks that without a doubt that Zeke never laid a hand on that girl or done anything that is illegal..According to them the ref's are biased and call every penalty against them or they never get any breaks on close calls...lmao

If i recall correctly that had a coke head WR that stabbed a team mate in the neck and always pushed off that never received any punishment..Or what about all the other drug addicts that played for them that never received any punishment?

Best of all marijuana should be legal in the NFL according to them..lol Can anyone guess why? that's right because they lead the league in suspensions and they think it's unfair for their players to be suspended..News flash to the brain dead fools..the reason you are able to get these talented but character flawed players is because of their drug or criminal activities and because of that your team dosent't deserve special treatment that no other team would receive if rolls were reversed..

Edited by bh32
more info

I could and should say this every day of my life:  $#@% the cowpukes.  And the boring game with the little g-men they rode in on,  If I have to watch Zeke spoonfeed himself one more time after getting 9 yds through a hole I could've looked good in,  I'm gonna shoot myself - and then him.  If I live to be 150 I will never understand the media bias and fan crushing on this POS franchise that historically has choked in more big moments than nearly any other.  America's Team. Gimme a &%$#ing break. 

23 hours ago, Enforcer_FFX said:

Bwahaha - always great when they get blown-out.  And everything is not sunshine in-house

They have to play a hard schedule vs an easy schedule like they had last year. It's going to be a rude awakening for these Brats.  They're a bunch of spoiled rotten brats.  Definitely not the gangster thugs or Showtime Favorites. They've strung together a group of very talented and borderline selfish brats.  By the National poll that's half of the population that despises the Entitlement Attitude. Just a popular logo with a 50% consensus that they're rightly so entitled to nothing earned. 

They'll cave hard to an early lead and stout in your face defense. Formula is written now. 

I hate the F!@#$/ Cowboys!!!

• Like 1