Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

**** the Cowboys

Big Weirdo

10 hours ago, Rey713 said:

You're right, I don't know that. It's just the prediction of a completely unbiased Cowboys fan. ;)

One and done. But hey, at least you still have the Heat err, Golden State to root for, and before you know it the Yankees will be playing again too!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, elkabong82 said:

One and done. But hey, at least you still have the Heat err, Golden State to root for, and before you know it the Yankees will be playing again too!

I'm content with the Spurs, thanks!

3 hours ago, Riggo'sRangers said:

Go hang out with your boy Skippy. You do realize how ludicrous "Hail Dallas" sounds, right?  Bye bye now.  :)

I know it sounds ridiculous, it wasn't supposed to be taken seriously... Did you take it that way? :rofl89:

4 hours ago, SkinsGuy said:

You mean a pathetic Cowboy troll.

One-and-done. Enjoy your offseason, troll. :dallas_sucks:

SaltyGuy, you're the only person here who gets like this. :ols:

Like I've said numerous times, it's just a GAME - it has no bearing on one's life, unless you make it that way - so I will be perfectly happy with the "offseason", thanks. Disappointed in the outcome? Sure... it was "heartbreaking". Doesn't change the great year we had and the entertaining games we played.

• Like 1

Funny how Jerry Jones is so rah rah positive after the game. This was their best chance to get to the Super Bowl in a long time. They won't be there next year.

Sportscenter showed a stat last night. I forget it exactly, but something like the first 15 years as an owner he was amazing and won 3 Super Bowls, but has sucked since then. Like really badly. 

1 hour ago, abdcskins said:

Funny how Jerry Jones is so rah rah positive after the game. This was their best chance to get to the Super Bowl in a long time. They won't be there next year.

Sportscenter showed a stat last night. I forget it exactly, but something like the first 15 years as an owner he was amazing and won 3 Super Bowls, but has sucked since then. Like really badly. 

I'm not sure how you can be so cavalier in thinking that they won't be there next year.  While Dak should regress some, he should still be effective, Elliott is still an amazing back behind a great line.  If they step up their defense they can be really good.  I hate Dallas as much as anyone else but I'll give credit when it's due.  They have a lot to look forward to, unfortunately.

Here's hoping I'm wrong, though.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rey713 said:

SaltyGuy, you're the only person here who gets like this. :ols:

Like I've said numerous times, it's just a GAME - it has no bearing on one's life, unless you make it that way - so I will be perfectly happy with the "offseason", thanks. Disappointed in the outcome? Sure... it was "heartbreaking". Doesn't change the great year we had and the entertaining games we played.

Of course has it has no bearing on your life.

Now that the Cowboys are one-and-done, you'll go back to what you tell your family and associates before the season started. That you really aren't into football and you really don't pay that much attention to it. 

The bandwagon is a cold and empty place today. :) :dallas_sucks:

2 hours ago, Rey713 said:

Sure... it was "heartbreaking". Doesn't change the great year we had and the entertaining games we played.

No, it wasn't a great year. It was a failure.

The Cowboys had the best record in the NFC (13-3). First round bye and home-field advantage throughout the playoffs. They had everything......

......and they couldn't even win one playoff game. Nothing. One-and-done.

Jerrah was Super Bowl or bust. That makes the season a failure. Just like your trolling is a failure.

So try again. :dallas_sucks:

Edited by SkinsGuy

Of course has it has no bearing on your life.

Now that the Cowboys are one-and-done, you'll go back to what you tell your family and associates before the season started. That you really aren't into football and you really don't pay that much attention to it. 

The bandwagon is a cold and empty place today. :) :dallas_sucks:

Thanks for explaining to me to how I live my life. I'm very much into football; it's my favorite source of entertainment during the season. However it's not a priority in life, and my happiness is not dependent on the Cowboys winning.

No, it wasn't a great year. It was a failure.

The Cowboys had the best record in the NFC (13-3). First round bye and home-field advantage throughout the playoffs. They had everything......

......and they couldn't even win one playoff game. Nothing. One-and-done.

Jerrah was Super Bowl or bust. That makes the season a failure. Just like your trolling is a failure.

So try again. :dallas_sucks:

My fries could use more salt, keep it coming.

6 hours ago, wysknz1 said:

There went Romo's best chance for a SB ring...

Sadly, I think this was the key to the cowboys winning. They got away from romo and all his turnovers. Now they have a QB who doesn't gag under pressure. He held them back for so many years and now they have a guy who plays well when it counts. Of course, he couldn't win a playoff game either, but he's got a lot of losses to go to catch romo.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Rey seems like an alright dude for the most part.  I think you should lighten up some.

He may or may not be an "alright dude", but he started in with me with his "Wrong as usual, buddy" comment in another thread.

I'm finishing it. I don't take any crap from a Cowboy fan on a Redskin board. :) 

52 minutes ago, SkinsGuy said:

He may or may not be an "alright dude", but he started in with me with his "Wrong as usual, buddy" comment in another thread.

I'm finishing it. I don't take any crap from a Cowboy fan on a Redskin board. :) 

I think you've made your point.  You're just kinda being a jerk now.  If he were like most other cowboys fans, I'd say have at it.  But he has been alright.