Big Weirdo

**** the Cowboys

Recommended Posts

We'll be here next year to take the division again, don't worry. :headbang:

 

Eagles might surprise us and take 2nd place if they add some dangerous weapons for Wentz. Their defense is already pretty good. Skins and Giants will battle it out for 3rd.

 

Hail Dallas.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Rey713 said:

We'll be here next year to take the division again, don't worry. :headbang:

 

Eagles might surprise us and take 2nd place if they add some dangerous weapons for Wentz. Their defense is already pretty good. Skins and Giants will battle it out for 3rd.

 

Hail Dallas.

You don't know that.  Look at the collapse of the Panthers and Broncos.  Next year you could finish dead last.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Redd said:

You don't know that.  Look at the collapse of the Panthers and Broncos.  Next year you could finish dead last.

 

You're right, I don't know that. It's just the prediction of a completely unbiased Cowboys fan. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Completely devastating loss!  Plus I read that right after the loss the bad weather set in in Dalass and the home fans couldn't leave the stadium for hours!

 

Since the NFL instituted the 12 team playoff format in 1990, the no 1 seeds are 22-5.  2 of the 5 losses have been the Cowgirls.  The choke is big with these guys.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Rey713 said:

 

You're right, I don't know that. It's just the prediction of a completely unbiased Cowboys fan. ;)

 

You mean a pathetic Cowboy troll.

 

One-and-done. Enjoy your offseason, troll. :dallas_sucks:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Rey713 said:

 

You're right, I don't know that. It's just the prediction of a completely unbiased Cowboys fan. ;)

Go hang out with your boy Skippy. You do realize how ludicrous "Hail Dallas" sounds, right?  Bye bye now.  :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SkinsGuy said:

 

You mean a pathetic Cowboy troll.

 

One-and-done. Enjoy your offseason, troll. :dallas_sucks:

 

9 hours ago, Rey713 said:

 

You're right, I don't know that. It's just the prediction of a completely unbiased Cowboys fan. ;)

 

Rey is good people. Don't confuse him with the CZ assclowns. We should treat him with patience and kindness, given his mental condition. Being a Cowboys fan is treatable, and he needs our support to overcome a tremendous handicap.

 

That being said--there has not been a repeat NFC East champ since 2004. For example, the Skins have ~$75 million in cap space and 10 picks in the upcoming draft--4 of top 110. What happens if they match their offense with a defense that is at least college level?

Speaking of assclowns...

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, SAli457180 said:

What a heart-wrenching loss on their home field.  What a catch, kick , and now they're out.  Just AWESOME!!!

 

Couldn't have happened to a better team!  :rofl89:

 

I swear it looked like Romo was rooting for GB.  :silly:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.