Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

**** the Cowboys

Big Weirdo

How the crap does D*ll*s get a Sunday am game. The Skins play the Sun night game. Then D*ll*s gets a home Thurs game followed by another Thursday game which they travel to Minn who has a short week?????

edit:

almost forgot,  **** the c*wb*ys!!!!

edit again. I guess Minn had a Thanksgiving day game too. But still. **** the c*wb*ys

Edited by wysknz1
to say **** the c*wb*ys

**** them. Right in the neck.

I will say the NFL is more enjoyable when classic teams are good, though.  IMO, I think it's better for the league when the Cowboys are good.  Gives pretty much everyone something to unite over and everyone can agree that the media is on their knees with an open mouth for them.  

Like if you're a fan of a random team, say the Chargers.  You probably don't care if the Eagles, Giants or Skins come out of the NFC East.  But you probably have an opinion on the Cowboys and it probably isn't good due to the fact that their mouth breathing, inbred fans are pretty much everywhere.  

These Cowboys aren't as fun as the 90s version though.  I need Michael Irvin doing blow with hookers and then stabbing a teammate in the neck with a pair of scissors.  

1 hour ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

**** them. Right in the neck.

I will say the NFL is more enjoyable when classic teams are good, though.  IMO, I think it's better for the league when the Cowboys are good.  Gives pretty much everyone something to unite over and everyone can agree that the media is on their knees with an open mouth for them.  

Like if you're a fan of a random team, say the Chargers.  You probably don't care if the Eagles, Giants or Skins come out of the NFC East.  But you probably have an opinion on the Cowboys and it probably isn't good due to the fact that their mouth breathing, inbred fans are pretty much everywhere.  

These Cowboys aren't as fun as the 90s version though.  I need Michael Irvin doing blow with hookers and then stabbing a teammate in the neck with a pair of scissors.  

Comments like these are almost as entertaining as watching the Cowboys this season. :rofl89:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Nfcbeasts4721 said:

Umm that being said let's go bucs!!...here's to hoping the cowboys lose a second game in a row to begin the doooowwwwnnnnnwwaaaaarrd sppiiiiiiralllll of failure and to haha see haha jeruhs face ...I love the look on his face when HE loses lol

Jerry just needs to shut up sometimes. He's a cool owner, but he's WAY too involved (he's the freaking GM) and makes it way too easy for people to make fun of him and the Cowboys...

On ‎12‎/‎14‎/‎2016 at 11:21 AM, Nfcbeasts4721 said:

Umm that being said let's go bucs!!...here's to hoping the cowboys lose a second game in a row to begin the doooowwwwnnnnnwwaaaaarrd sppiiiiiiralllll of failure and to haha see haha jeruhs face ...I love the look on his face when HE loses lol

Actually, it would be better for the Redskins playoff hopes if the Bucs lose.

Doesn't mean I'll cheer for Dallas, but the Bucs losing is a better scenario.

Edited by SkinsGuy

20 hours ago, Ray-Ban Dan said:

I heard today that games involving Dallas had 4 of the top 5 highest ratings this year (Redskins TG game was highest), and 7 of the top 14 overall. So, unfortunately, all of the primetime games are warranted.

Still, **** them!

What are the ratings on the Panthers games?

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/6/2017 at 11:32 AM, BornaSkinsFan83 said:

I think the shorts falling down was more embarrassing than the punch he took. :P

Sadly, every team in the NFL has fans like this. You just gotta stay away from the knuckleheads that are trying to pick fights... 

Edited by Rey713
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Rey713 said:

I think the shorts falling down was more embarrassing than the punch he took. :P

Sadly, every team in the NFL has fans like this. You just gotta stay away from the knuckleheads that are trying to pick fights... 

I'm pretty sure I'd like to tell you something...

But I just forgot what it is... Maybe that's related to this thread, stuff like that...

Oh well, mods will reminds me quite soon I believe...

1 hour ago, Wildbunny said:

I'm pretty sure I'd like to tell you something...

But I just forgot what it is... Maybe that's related to this thread, stuff like that...

Oh well, mods will reminds me quite soon I believe...

I forgot as well... I guess we both have bad memory.