Big Weirdo

**** the Cowboys

Right on, a few too many beers will make you lose track of handy things like your mind. :) Is there a way to move the thread on my own or is that something only a mod can do?

:wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd:

Gotta say, I am pretty impressed with the usage of 'callous'. Thats just a good word.

A proud product of public education right here. Of course, that wouldn't be the case if I were educated in Texas, but, somehow I avoided that unhappy fate.

Ok I know there are profanity filters on here and none of us want to get banned or chastised, but WTF do you mean with the * in Cry******* Trolls. I'm not asking you to spell it out but how about a little hint for us slower ones on here? There are more * than I can use to spell out the 4 letter profanity words I know how to spell:silly:

Ok I know there are profanity filters on here and none of us want to get banned or chastised, but WTF do you mean with the * in Cry******* Trolls. I'm not asking you to spell it out but how about a little hint for us slower ones on here? There are more * than I can use to spell out the 4 letter profanity words I know how to spell:silly:

the plural form of dogs in heat

bee atches

or, used in a sentence *******, show Charlie Murphy your.... well, you know

the plural form of dogs in heat

bee atches

or, used in a sentence *******, show Charlie Murphy your.... well, you know

Ok NOW I get it, those of us one here that still ride the short bus (of which I may be the only member on here) thank you for spelling it out!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

It's Monday.

**** the Cowboys!

As good a reason as any. Let's make that two.

**** the Cowboys!

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

At 2:12 this afternoon, I seen something that reminded me of the pukes and wanted to say

**** THE COWBOYS...that is all