Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

**** the Cowboys

Big Weirdo

:wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd:

Ok I know there are profanity filters on here and none of us want to get banned or chastised, but WTF do you mean with the * in Cry******* Trolls. I'm not asking you to spell it out but how about a little hint for us slower ones on here? There are more * than I can use to spell out the 4 letter profanity words I know how to spell:silly:

Ok I know there are profanity filters on here and none of us want to get banned or chastised, but WTF do you mean with the * in Cry******* Trolls. I'm not asking you to spell it out but how about a little hint for us slower ones on here? There are more * than I can use to spell out the 4 letter profanity words I know how to spell:silly:

the plural form of dogs in heat

bee atches

or, used in a sentence *******, show Charlie Murphy your.... well, you know

the plural form of dogs in heat

bee atches

or, used in a sentence *******, show Charlie Murphy your.... well, you know

Ok NOW I get it, those of us one here that still ride the short bus (of which I may be the only member on here) thank you for spelling it out!:laugh::laugh::laugh: