Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

**** the Cowboys

Big Weirdo

On 10/30/2016 at 8:18 PM, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

The 'eating' motion that Elliot does after every run is obnoxious and played out.  I hope someone breaks his jaw.

Yes yes yes...thank god I haven't watched many cowpuke games but the ones I've seen that's all he does..it's stupid and old... Oh don't worry Romo is going to earn his way in and **** everything up and then when dak comes back in it will be too late.. anybody else thinking of a 83 repeat 84 whichever year it was with the Cowboys and Redskins in the NFC championship.... I can

Can't believe this Steelers game. This is Exhibit A on why you follow the rules in place in regards to two-point conversions instead of chasing a missed extra point early on. They are 0-4 on those today with a 1-point lead as I type this and too much time left for Dak. A FG with a great kicker wins it for Dallas. Could easily be up by 5 now instead of 1. Bad coaching there, Tomlin. 

It is. I understand they're good and I give credit where credit is due, but you can't go 30 minutes on ESPN without hearing a Dallas topic being discussed.

I swear, you'd think Jerry Jones has ESPN stock and Skip, over on FS1, is a paid employee of the Cowboys.

8 hours ago, zoony said:

The media infatuation with the Cowboys is making TV unwatchable. Seriously

It sucks because all that it means is that they generate ratings, so it'll likely never change until that does. 

Sometimes I wonder if all Redskins fans could get on board and immediately change the channel if any discussion about Dallas takes place, maybe we can affect the ratings significantly.

I know, I know. Ridiculously wishful thinking. But one can dream...