Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

**** the Cowboys

Big Weirdo

9 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

I don't recall this at all so I'm going to say you're wrong. 

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/09/jerry-jones-on-brandon-weeden-you-wont-see-a-more-gifted-passer

The Cowboys owner gave an interview to 105.3 The Fan on Tuesday morning and said that Brandon Weeden, the new starting quarterback for Dallas, was a “gifted passer” and watching him throw the ball was “a thing of beauty.”

Jerry Jones on @1053thefan: Brandon Weeden is "a thing of beauty throwing the football. Frankly, you won't see a more gifted passer."

2 hours ago, skinsfan_1215 said:

This should help all the delusional Puke fans come back down to earth :ols:

And on other news many Cowboy fans in their forum swear up and down that Prescott is actually the exact clone of Andrew Luck of 2012, except they will be in the SB because their OL is so much better than the Colts 2012 line...which I hate to say it, but they are right there.

No doubt the Boys have a close to ideal situation for a young QB. Except they'll be playing from behind a lot because their defense stinks. Still, he's a rookie that went in the 4th and has played exactly zero regular season NFL stats. It's absurd to think he'll be good right out of the gate.

4 hours ago, NattyBo said:

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/09/jerry-jones-on-brandon-weeden-you-wont-see-a-more-gifted-passer

The Cowboys owner gave an interview to 105.3 The Fan on Tuesday morning and said that Brandon Weeden, the new starting quarterback for Dallas, was a “gifted passer” and watching him throw the ball was “a thing of beauty.”

Jerry Jones on @1053thefan: Brandon Weeden is "a thing of beauty throwing the football. Frankly, you won't see a more gifted passer."

Jerry Jones isn't the same as fans and media hyping up Brandon Weedon. 

That Jerry quote is the equivalent of Shanahan staking his name on John Beck which many Redskins fans started to think he could turn it around and be a decent QB. He had leadership qualities etc etc

3 hours ago, skinsfan_1215 said:

This should help all the delusional Puke fans come back down to earth :ols:

He's not comparing Dak to Brady just that Romo could lose his job to injury if Dak plays well. 

1 hour ago, TheGreek1973 said:

And on other news many Cowboy fans in their forum swear up and down that Prescott is actually the exact clone of Andrew Luck of 2012, except they will be in the SB because their OL is so much better than the Colts 2012 line...which I hate to say it, but they are right there.

The Cowboys OL is very good, but like everything else when it comes to Dallas, it is overrated.

Much better at run blocking than pass pro, this is the same line that has allowed Romo to get injured 3 times in the last 2 years.

A very good line, yes, but the '91 Hogs they aren't. :) I wouldn't even put them up there with the Cowboys' 1990s championship O-lines.

5 hours ago, MisterPinstripe said:

Only the Cowboys could lose their starting QB and be predicting 3-1 or 4-0 records to start the season.

And its especially hilarious because they did the same thing last year and went 4-12. you would think they would learn.

yeap.  you know what they say about definition of insanity, try the exact same thing and expect different result.  Except in this case its not the exact same thing, last time I check they have 3 starters on their D suspended to start the season.  LOL

On 8/29/2016 at 1:39 PM, skinsfan_1215 said:

No doubt the Boys have a close to ideal situation for a young QB. Except they'll be playing from behind a lot because their defense stinks. Still, he's a rookie that went in the 4th and has played exactly zero regular season NFL stats. It's absurd to think he'll be good right out of the gate.

Those guys are delusional at cz.. almost to a boy they all expect 5-3, 6-2 by the break.

They (fans) massively overrate that offensive line and somehowit's going to cure the last 20 years worth of problems.. amd their rookie will be better than their current borderline hof qb.. insanity.

I tried to tel them that even if he does look as good or better as rg3 did thst year, we were still sitting at 3-6 hecause of a horrid defense.. deaf ears. **** em, they're retarded.

Per Bill Barnwell, ESPN Staff writer the Redskins have a 1.6% chance of winning the Superbowl.  The Cowboys are twice as likely (-.001) at 3.1%.  The media infatuation is all about clicks & popularity I know.  Regardless, I loathe them beyond reason.  I will be rooting for the Giants Sunday....I root for anyone that plays against them. From owner, to coach, to players, to ignorant unknowledgeable fans, to underserved media attention, there is not a single redeeming trait to be found. 

well the girls fans prediction of "zeke" and the "best OL in the NFL" are going to wear down defenses and score 30+ took a big hit today.

I tried to tell them a good running game won't mask all the other issues you have.. but nooooooo, they don't listen.

Now all the threads there are full of "the running game won't mask a rookie qb and horrible defense"

LAWLZ