Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trade w/ Oakland

tulaneqb7

I have thought a bit about this and while its worth considering, I don't like the deal.

The Raiders will probably be picking in the low 20s, so in exchange for the #12 or 13 pick in the draft, we move down 15 spots and pick up a very late 2nd round pick. (Big advantage Raiders, in my opinion)

We also swap the #12 or 13 pick in the 3rd for a very late 2nd round pick - not a big deal in my opinion because at this stage, so many players are so close in talent, we very easily could get whoever we wanted with the Tampa 2nd with our own 3rd round pick (i.e. Ladell Betts) (slight advantage Skins)

Mo Collins for our 4th round pick (advantage Skins, we get a starter for a 4th rounder, but apparently he might not even be Oakland's to trade)

and like we swapped late 2nd, early 3rd picks before, we swap late 5th early 6th round picks, not significant in my opinion. (slight advantage Skins)

I just don't think we benefit enought in the lower rounds to warrant trading the #12 or 13 pick for approx. the #28 and #59 picks, but its an interesting offer.

The Raiders will probably be picking in the low 20s, so in exchange for the #12 or 13 pick in the draft, we move down 15 spots and pick up a very late 2nd round pick. (Big advantage Raiders, in my opinion)

WEll that is pretty nifty way of looking at it. But if you factor Collins into the mix it opens up one of those draft picks since we won't have to pick a guard. I will say this, it seems very far fetched. Why would anyone commit to this trade now. We have no idea where we pick, or who's available.

Archived