Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Happy Fourth of July Guys!

Loxley

Happy Fourth of July to one and all!

Its probably still the third where you all are but on my timezone at least its 00.48am at present and I am still awake.

I just wanted to be the first to wish it to you all (I guess thats the advantage of being 5 hours ahead of the east coast).

I understand its a very big day for you guys and hopefully coming from a "limey" it will be appreciated.

Anyway happy holidays and stuff!

Happy Fourth of July to one and all!

Its probably still the third where you all are but on my timezone at least its 00.48am at present and I am still awake.

I just wanted to be the first to wish it to you all (I guess thats the advantage of being 5 hours ahead of the east coast).

I understand its a very big day for you guys and hopefully coming from a "limey" it will be appreciated.

Anyway happy holidays and stuff!

Thanks bro! Thanks for not being a sore loser. ;)

:cheers:

Happy Independence Day to you. Hail Redskins-Hail Yes!

Freedom is not worth having if it does not connote freedom to err.-Mahatma Gandhi

Liberty will not descend to a people: a people must raise themselves to liberty. It is a blessing to be earned before it can be enjoyed.-Tilton

This one goes out to my main man, America... Happy birthday mother****er!

On a side note, this 4th of July we reclaim our rightful place in the world of competitive eating as I'm predicting that an American will win the Nathan's hot dog eating competition for the first time in 5 years. America... Yeah...

Thanks, you too.

Be safe everyone, and light off those fireworks! Don't believe all that BS on fireworks, not true at ALL.

And thank you to those current military men and women, and those fallen who make this day, and every day of our life possible by defending our freedom.

We salute you today!

Thanks Lox. I actually hate the 4th of July for one reason. All the jerks in the neighbor hood letting off fireworks in the middle of the night when some of us have to go to work on Thursday. Hope they blow their fingers off.

South Carolina, fireworks capitol of the world. I'm right there with ya, buddy.

:logo:

Archived