Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ggarriso

Whats face on a lower bowl seat a between the 10-20 skins side

I have an opportunity to pick up some tickets in this area.. They are pretty steep, just wondering what face is on these tickets. Also what games would y'all say are the most in demand I was thinking of trying to get Giants and Bears..

if it helps, i have seats in 113, the last section of the end zone closest to skins side, and they are $90 face.

Thanks bro, it helps greatly

if it helps, i have seats in 113, the last section of the end zone closest to skins side, and they are $90 face.

as far as games in demand, the divisional games are always in demand, but since the bears game is a thursday night, something tells me it will be easier to get tickets since a lot of folks will be coming from work, and still have work the next day.

as for other games, any non-divisional games featuring less than stellar teams, like the lions and cardinals, should be fairly easy to get.

and brosweets1 is right, there are some hidden costs with the tickets to consider.

remember, you can always look in the classified section right here on extremeskins for tickets also.

I thought they took the price off of the face of the ticket so that The Dan could decide who he prosecutes and who he does not.

I think the club level seats have no face value, but the other seats do have prices on them. Don't season ticket holders have to pay a bunch of fees and taxes in addition to the face value? remember that when you buy tickets from somebody.