Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Need help finding a book... Edit* Found book, now Guitar Hero Thread

IONTOP

Okay so I was ringing someone up at the wine store tonight and their total came to $20.25 and I said that it would be 81/.25ths of a dollar. He got intrigued by my statement and told me about a book called (something like) inumerate (a play on illiterate), it's basically about how america lacks critical math thinking skills and it sounded pretty interesting. He said that it was a while back and that it's probably out of publication. I googled it, amazoned it and came up empty. Can anyone locate it for me? I've been trying but I can't find it....

IONTOP

Edit: Of course I find it once I post the thread.... it's Innumerate for anyone who was wondering.... Damn amazon and their no "did you mean....?"

Yeah that's it... I could have sworn he said Ilnumeracy though.... oh well... once again extremeskins rocks, especially Reic (he's also better at GH than I)

Thank you, ION

I have not had my 360 for a week and won't get a new one for another week so you have time to practice GH :)

I perfected Dead! on medium so I'm above you in one song at least...

Grats dude, I will 5 star it once I get my 360 back. I don't think I will get 100 percent on it though; I need to keep working on hard mode.

I hear you on that one.

You should see my friend, Brian, 5 star songs on extreme, it is insane.

I tried hard once... I had a seziure, I don't know if I wanna do it again... (Not really had a seziure but I did freak out)

Archived