Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

7 round mock poll-trade down with Miami-pick at 60

brandies

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

how many new threads u gonna make? how bout placing all of your ideas in 1 big thread

If you can show me how to do multiple polls out of one post I would be glad to do that. However, in the meantime, if you do not like it, do not respond.

We traded down and got Amobi Okoye DT 6-0, 287 Louisville

We have a pick at 60-who do we pick?

Seriously.....go outside and get some sun. Enjoy life. Spend some time with your girlfriend/wife/significant other.

This thread sounds something akin to what a "trekkie" would ask William Shatner.

LaMarr Woodley is closer to 6-2 than 6-1. He's a pass rusher and a pretty good one in college. He has the athleticism to play linebacker, but at 270 he can play end in a 3-4.

At 270 he can play end in a 3-4???

I believe you mean he can play end in a 4-3 or OLB in a 3-4.

Either way Crowder is a better overall player. Stout against the run with a few pass rushing moves to boot. He also started 4 seasons at UT.

I Think Crowder Or Abiamiri Are Better Suited 4 Our D Than Woodley. I Would Asloutely Love It If We Landed Okoye And Crowder. That Would Really Improve Our D.

agreed, this is an ideal situation. i think also if we got okoye and the drafted weddle in the second round, this would seriously improve the front 7 and the secondary

Archived