Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Kiss Up/Bribery thread to Matt Millen...

timdaley73

I know there has been love/hate debate on the idea of trading up to grap CJ, but I thought it would be fun to dedicate a thread to Matt Millen to try to coax him to trade or not to trade with our beloved Redskins...

I will start...

Mr. Millen,

You were the best broadcaster in the NFL before you took your position as the best executive for the Lions... I will offer you my penny collection (which is worth quite a penny) to trade with my beloved Redskins...

:2cents:

Matt Millen, you know what would save your team? A shutdown corner! Actually, how bout we'll just give you our shutdown corner and our 6th overall pic to save you from taking CJ number 2! We'll gladly take him off the board for you. In fact, we'll even throw in a first round pick next year! Sure this trade is bad for us, but this is what we do! We make teams famous by screwing ourselves in trades! However, this is one screw I'm looking forward to.

Mr. Millen

Please continue with your crazy ways and draft Calvin Johnson, for some reason our stupid front office is enamored with him, and as you and everyone else know we dont have a need for him. So please draft him so this whole mess can be over with.

Much Love,

CaptChaos86

Dear Matt,

I know you loved playing here in DC and winning a SB. Gibbs gave you the chance to get a Ring, and he got it for you. We know how much respect you have for the hall of famer. Now it's time to repay the favor.

Draft CJ and save us from ourselves. Sure, you'll look like a idiot, but nothing you do can save that from happening. However, you can save Gibbs from that. And I know how much that would warm your heart, to make the big play, the self-sacrificing play for your old coach.

Thanks

Dear Mr. Millen,

Please ignore the little man in the glasses, with wads of cash, that keeps pointing at the picture of CJ. Never you mind him. We'll deal with him later. And don't listen to the puppet on his right arm. He's goes by the name of Vinny and he's mildly retarded.

Mr. Millen,

You are a genious!! Even though you just signed 2 FA WR today (Robinson and Russell), you would be willing to draft CJ, sign him as the 2nd pick of the draft and then be willing to trade him to us for Brandon Lloyd is BRILLIANT!!!!!!!! You are the best dumb person I know!!

:cheers: :applause: :notworthy

Hey Matt, if you dont cooperate...im prepared to send this picture (yes, the one where you are attempting to seduce a young doe-eyed joey harrington) to your boss. Yeah, I know Bill Ford doesnt care if you stink at your job, but he does take inappropriate workplace harassment seriously. Its a much more serious infraction then a commando trip to the local Wendy's, believe me. Even if you werent really macking on joey in that picture, he'll be PO'd to be reminded of yet another dump of a top five pick under your watch.

So please, do everyone here a favor. Give up the goods...

joeymattmillenerm.jpg

Archived